The Fag Swag {25}

***Phil’s POV***

                “Phil, what happened?” Angel asked, frowning. I got in the car and slammed the door. Nick could find his own damn ride home.

                “Nothing Angel. Just bring me home,” I snapped.

                “Where’s Nick?” Molly demanded.

                “Who gives a fuck?” I cried furiously. “I need to get home!”

                Angel and Molly both shut up and Angel drove to my house. I got out of the car, ignoring them both as they called my name.

                I let myself into the house and slammed the door. I kicked my shoes off and stormed through the kitchen into the living room.

                “Phil! The fuck are you slamming doors for?” mom demanded furiously.

                “I’m really sorry mom. I was just upset,” I mumbled guiltily.

                “Where the hell were you?” she asked.

                “I was on a date with my boyfriend,” I said and mentally slapped myself. I’m pretty sure I had just broken up with the liar.

                “Come here Phil,” she said, motioning me over.

                See, this was one of the reasons I loved my mom so much. Not only did she try to discipline me so that I would be a well behaved man, but she also was accepting of my being gay. Sometimes she called me faggot, but I was sure she didn’t actually mean it. It was just an accident. It just slipped out was all.

                I made my way over to her and she picked up her bottle of beer. “You see this?” she asked, holding it up so that it was eye level with me.

                I nodded, unsure of where she was going with this. “Yea mom, I see the bot-”

                I yelped in pain as she pulled her arm back and thrust it forward quickly, letting the bottle collide with my face. I dropped to my knees and buried my face in my hands as my head began to throb violently.

                “Pull your hands away from your face you stupid shit!” mom snapped.

                I did as she said, and she let her fist fly around. The blow knocked me to the ground and I cringed as she kicked at me.

                My eye was also throbbing now from when she had hit me. I crawled back to my feet, and mom swung the bottle at me again.

                She hit me in the wrist this time and I hissed in pain, cradling it gently. She stood up and grabbed me roughly, digging her nails in my arms.

                “If you ever slam another god damn door in this house, I’m going to stick your hand on the door frame and slam the door. Then we’ll see if you’re still stupid enough to do it. Idiots like you need tough lessons to learn,” she snarled before slapping me and shoving me away from her. “Go to your room!”

                I turned and began to walk towards my room. I winced and stumbled forward as she chucked the bottle, hitting me in the back of the head. I heard the bottle smash on the floor.