The Fag Swag {24}

“Okay, where are we going?” I demanded.

                “Not telling you,” Phil said, his feet on the dashboard, his head resting against the seat. His eyes were closed and he moved to turn the music up louder.

                Angel snickered as I pouted. Angel was driving us somewhere since Phil didn’t have a license and I wasn’t allowed to know where we were going.

                All I knew was that I was now in my bathing suit and a T-shirt. Phil had instructed me to wear my swim trunks on this date. Other than that, I had no idea where we were going.

                Phil pulled into a parking lot and I couldn’t help but laugh a little. “A water park?” I asked. Phil nodded as he sat up and got out of the car.

                I copied him and he pulled me into his arms, kissing me. “Yes. A water park. That way I can see you shirtless the whole time,” he explained with a smug grin.

                “Hey, I get the same pleasure,” I pointed out, pulling his shirt off and hungrily eyeing his abs. Oh, my muscular boyfriend.

                Phil slung his shirt over his shoulder and took my hand in his. I glanced at Angel curiously. “What about him?” I asked.

                Angel laughed and leaned against the car. “I have my own date. Go on without me. I’ll catch up to you two later,” he said, giving a small wave as Phil dragged me away.

                He paid for our tickets into the water park and we picked a spot to set our stuff down. Phil kissed me and grinned.

                “So, what ride do you want to go down first?” he asked.

                I shrugged. “Let’s go down the tubes,” I said and Phil nodded.

                He took my hand in his own and we walked to the tubes together. We spent the day going down rides together, laughing, and just having a good time. Phil didn’t even have any of his usual mood swings.

                We began to head towards one of the rides when I stopped. I squinted curiously and then my eyes widened in surprise.

                “Molly?” I cried.

                She spun around and smirked at me. For being gay, I had always had to admit that Molly was extremely attractive. She was the kind of girl who wasn’t disgustingly skinny. She was slender and nicely tanned. She could look sexy without looking like a slut.

                That was certainly how she looked now, with her bikini on and Angel’s arm around her. Yea, I had not seen that one coming.

                “Hey Nicky,” she said with a wink.

                “What…but…huh?” I asked in confusion, looking from her to Angel.

                “What?” she asked, trying not to laugh. “You’re not the only one who’s allowed to date, you know.”

                “How long have you two been dating?” I asked, utterly confused. Why didn’t she tell me they were dating!?

                Angel had liked Molly for a long time, and she had always turned him down. So why the hell was she with him now?

                “He asked me out yesterday,” she said with a shrug.