Chapter 5

"Shit!" Kara whispered loudly as she tried to stop her second nose bleed of the day.

She jumped as Janet banged on the bathroom door, "Come on Kara! We are going to be late!"

Kara leaned closer and looked up her nose. She sighed with relief as she noticed it had stopped.

As she opened the door, Janet stepped back and spoke a she smacked on her gum "Ya okay?"

Kara put on a fake smile, "Sure.."

Janet continued to smack her gum as she studied her, "Mmmkaayy... If you say so.."

Kara huffed a strand of hair out of her face as she mixed the customers drink

Kara huffed a strand of hair out of her face as she mixed the customers drink. She was exhausted from working late nights at a popular bar and stressing over lack of insurance. Bar tending was good money, but she loathed customers hitting on her all the time. She was sick of men, only sad part was, she had never slept with one. With her health deteriorating, she was probably going to die a virgin. As she finished the next customers drink, a group of slutty girls and their dates walked in. Kara did a double take as she noticed one of the girls was the stripper that Paul slept with.

Janet noticed her starring and whispered in her ear, "What?"

Kara pursed her lips as she continued to stare, "See tha skank in the pink rag?"

Janet looked the girl up and down, "Yeah.. What about her?"

Kara smiled a questionable smile to her, "Paul.."

Janet wrinkled her nose in disgust, "No..!"

Kara glared back to her, "Let's teach this bitch a lesson."

Janet nodded. "Hell yeah.."

Summer (Not her real name) giggled as she did a cheers with her girlfriends, "To trapping our men."

All three women did their shots. Janet smiled to the group, "Another round?"

Summer raised her hand as she wrinkled her nose, "Only one for me, I'm expecting.."

Janet tried to contain her scoff, "Wow...! .. Congratulations!"

Summer tilted her head and smiled, "Thanks.."

Janet stood on her tipped toes as she looked towards the group of guys they came with, "Who's the proud papa?"

Summer giggled as she swatted her hand, "The guy in the green shirt thinks he is, but really.. some guy I stripped for at his bachelor party. Fiancé walked in and saw the whole thing.."

Janet wanted to jump across the counter and strangle her, but surprisingly kept her cool, "Well.. You certainly thought of everything."

Summer shrugged, "Yeah well.. he's cute, and loaded, but not the smartest guy.."

Janet smirked and cut her eyes over to the dumb good looking jock. She then patted the bar, "Good luck."

Summer giggled, "Thanks.."

When Summer turned back to her girlfriends, Janet glared at her. She then whispered her plan into Kara's ear. Kara threw her head back as she laughed.

An hour later after searching for her fiancé Taylor (Dumb ass), Summer quickly trotted to the women's room. She sighed as she relived her bladder, but a puzzled look came across her face as she heard moaning in the next stall. She slightly pouted her lips as she stepped out of her stall. She hesitated, but bravely pushed the unlocked stall open to find Taylor banging the bartender from earlier, "Oh God.. I'm cummimg!"

Janet threw back her head and smiled, "Oh no! I'm so fertile right now! (Bitch is on birth control).

Taylor moaned louder as she told her lie, "Oh God, I love risky sex!" He then thrusted deeper.

Summer gasped as she covered her mouth, "Taylor ?!! What tha fuck?!!"

He turned his shocked face to Summer as he pulled up his pants, "Oh shit! Umm..."

Janet smirked as she pulled her dress back down and patted his face, "Thanks for the deposit.." Summer stepped out of her way and gasped in shock. Janet chuckled and winked at her while she walked away.

Summer turned an angry expression to Taylor as he anticipated her next move. She growled as she charged at him and punched any area she could. After she had her full of Taylor's punishment, she found her other two girlfriends and whispered in their ear.

Kara is cleaning off a table towards the end of the bar. She stopped when she heard Summers voice, "Hey Princess... Did you forgive Paul after he fucked me? Or did you know you wouldn't be able to fill his need after this?"

Kara rolled her eyes as she turned around to the three women. Summers anger boiled as Kara chuckled, "What's so funny?"

"Fill his need? I hope your not talking about those misquote bites you call tits, they're not even a hand full. And let's be honest, what man hasn't filled you? Really.. It's pathetic.."

Summer growled, "I'm going to kick your ass!" As she took one step towards Kara, but yelp as Kara threw her small circle tray like a frisbee, hitting the bridge of her nose breaking it in the process. One of her friends help her while the other went after Kara. Kara growled as she grabbed two empty beer bottles and broke them on the table. The whole bar went silent as all three women stopped as Kara's stood ready to attack, "Well..? Don't disappoint me.. Where is that ass kicking you promised?"

All three women stepped back and shook their heads as she stepped forward. Summer whimpered as Kara took another step, "Don't! We were leaving."

Kara stayed at her stance until the women left. She looked to Janet as she clapped behind the bar.

************
Was Janet wrong for what she did?

Do you like Kara's character?

Is Paul really the father of Summers baby?

Did you like the chapter?