Chapter 7

Paul was sweating bullets as he walked to his half brother/ employers office. He knew he had fucked up when he slept with Andrea his coworker and Liam's girlfriend. "He was drunk, and she came on to him..", that was the best excuse he could come up with. He knew if he caught Kara in the same situation, he could care less if the guy was drunk or not. His expression turned sad as he thought, "But it wouldn't matter now if he saw her with someone else, he lost her." When he finally reached Liam's office, the secretary buzzed his notice of his arrival. Paul sighed as he walked through the door, "You wanted to see me?"

Liam glared up from his computer as he studied his younger half sibling. He really couldn't stand Paul, his mother was the reason for his fathers betrayal to his mother. "Yes Paul. Kara.."

Paul wrinkled his brow with half curiosity and half anger, "What about my fiancé?"

Liam smirked, "Ex fiancé.. Correct?"

Paul pursed his lips, "Yes.. What about her?"

Liam smiled an evil smile as he played with a pen on his desk, "Where can I find her?" He then turned his amused eyes back to Paul.

Paul was fighting a inner battle, "Why do you need her?"

Liam sighed as he leaned his head back, "Jesus!" Paul gulped when he turned his head down to face him, "If you value your job, you will tell me.. What I want with or to do with her, is none of your fucking business. Is that clear?"

Paul clenched his jaw as he pressed out the words, "Yes... Fucking... Sir.."

Liam gave an evil low chuckle, "Good boy."

Paul wrote down Kara's and Janet's apartment address. He held in his anger as he stopped out of the office, while Liam laughed at his jealousy.

**************
Liam straighten his tie before knocking on the apartment door. No answer. He sighed as he turned to leave, but stopped when a small Japanese woman was giving him the stink eye, "Um.. Hello?"

Misses Wu looked the handsome man up and down, "What you want..?"

Liam popped his head to the side, "I'm looking for Kara, is she around?"

Misses Wu continued to give him the stink eye, "You boyfriend..?"

Liam bit his lip as he chuckled, "No ma'am."

"Then I no tell a you!!"

Liam pursed his lips as she was about to leave, "How much?"

Misses Wu's mouth dropped in shock, "I no give any ting you want fucka.. ! I no whore!"

Liam had to contain his laugh, "No! No! For the building..?"

Misses Wu cocked her eyebrow, "Who are you?"

Liam whipped out a business card and his check book, "Your new best friend."

Kara rolled her eyes as she helped a drunk Janet up the stairs. She held her up with one knee pressed against her to hold her up as she try to unlock the door. When the door eased open Kara tried to keep their balance but fell, "Wait!! Wait!! Ah.. Shit..!" Both women fell with Janet landing on top of Kara. Kara just sighed as she looked up to the ceiling, "Let's just sleep here tonight, mmmkkaayy..?" Janet just moaned.

When Kara tried to move her eyes widened as Liam bent over and hovered over her face. "Hi.."

Kara was startled as she let out a deep scream. Janet's eyes popped open as she pushed off of Kara.. "Holly fuck tard! Who the Hell are you?" She helped a frightened Kara off of the floor.

Liam chuckled, "I'm your new landlord."

Janet pursed her lips as she stomped past him, "Mother fucker!!"

Liam watched her leave and turned his handsome questionable face back to Kara, "Is she always like this?"

Kara rolled her eyes as she and Liam followed Janet. They found her down the hall beating on Misses Wu's apartment, "Open up Wu! I know your in there!" (Bang!) "Open the door!"

Misses Wu snicker from the other side, "Or what little girl..?"

"I'm calling your worst nightmare! The F. A. I. R!"

Misses Wu hesitated, "Go ahead, I just little ole lady.. They no arrest me..."

Jant banged on the door, "Oh yes they will, you easy targeted bitch! How could you sell us out?!"

Misses Wu flung open the door, "Maybe if you pay rent on time.. I no sell!"

She quickly slammed the door catching Janet's fingers, "Fuck!!"

Liam and Kara stood shaking their heads as they watch. He looked her up and down as he spoke, "How long..?"

Kara cut him off as he focused on her pretty face, "All night.. No thanks to you.."

Liam stepped to the hottie, "Wanna get out of here for some peace and quiet?"

Kara's smiled widened with raised amused eyebrows. She shook her head, "Nnnooo..."

Liam's smile immediately disappeared with shock.

*********
Why did Liam buy the building?

Did you like the chapter?

Is Paul right to be protective over Kara still?