Chapter 9

Kara rolled her eyes as she strutted away, "Where is my desk Mr. Owens?"

"You are one of the few that can call me Liam."

Kara cocked an eyebrow as she slowly turned to him, "I'm not sure... I think I would like to call you Mr. Owens. Like everyone else."

They both turned their heads to a knock at the office door, "Come in."

Andrea smirked as she strutted to Liam, "Hey baby.. missed you last night."

Liam cut a cold glare to her, "I was with  Miss Myers last night.." He chuckled when he saw Andreas jealousy. "Negotiating her return of course."

Andrea turned a sarcastic smile to Kara, "Welcome back.."

Kara slightly tilted her head, "Thanks.."

Liam cleared his throat as he started to escort Andrea out, "I'll see you later."

Andrea quickly turned to him and pulled him into an uncomfortable kiss. Liam stood silently as he didn't kiss her back, "I said later."

Andrea looked away as she left embarrassed and angered, "Stupid bitch! I know she fucked him to get her job back." Her tension eased as Paul was walking towards her, "Hi Paul... Where ya headed?"

Paul kept his gaze straight as he kept walking, "Going to see Kara."

Andrea laughed a nervous laugh as she blocked his path, "Why?"

He gave Andrea a questionable look, "Its really none of your concern."

Andrea pucker her lips, "I..."

Paul pushed past her and continued to walk to Kara's new office. He had butterflies in his stomach as he entered the room, "Hello Kara."

Kara turned from her computer and swallowed a gulp. Even though he broke her heart, she still felt nervous around him, "Hello Paul. How have you been?"

He smiled as he leaned on the corner of her desk, "Great, I can't thank you enough for saving the department. We really need this deal with Mr. Soto' s new drug. This will put Owens Pharmaceuticals on the map."

"What is it for?"

"It's a more affordable form of Cancer treatment. Of course we would have to do case studies for the FDA to release it, but hopefully it will be on the market by next year."

Kara tried to hold back tears as she thought, "I hope it's worth enduring being here with you."

Paul stroked her pain stricken face, "Hey, you okay?"

Kara pulled way from his touch, "Yes, I'm just still trying to settle in."

He gave her a worried expression, "Okay, please let me know if you need anything."

She plastered a fake smile on her face, "Thanks."

Paul paused as he was leaving. Liam was standing in the doorway with his arms crossed, "A word with you."

Kara cut her eyes away as Paul turned back to her.

Paul pursed his lips as he shut Liam's office door, "Yes sir?"

Liam glared at him as he leaned against his desk, "Stay away from Ms. Myers. She is not to be distracted. Understand?"

"I didn't mean to.."

Liam squinted his eyes in anger, "I mean it!"

Paul sighed as he leaned back, "Yes sir."

"Good, now if you would excuse me, Miss Myers and I have a flight ahead of us."

Paul looked down to hold in his anger, "Sure." As Paul was walking back to his desk, he was caught by surprise as someone pulled him into a supply closet. "Andrea! What.."

Andrea giggled as she bit her lip. Paul's mouth dropped open as she undid his his pants, "I want you in my mouth."

Paul pressed his eyes as he raised his face up, "Andrea.. We shouldn't.."

"Mmmm..."

Paul gasped as she stroked him with her mouth. In her in sick mind, she
had to keep his attention this way. She stroked him as she released her mouth, "Do you like this Paul..?"

He spoke with pressed eyes, "Yes.." Andrea placed her mouth around his stiff member until he was close to climax, "I'm about to cum."

"No.. no.. Paul.. You have to wait for that tonight.."

His eyes sprung open, "What?!"

Andrea stroked his face, "Your gonna fuck me in his bed tonight. The same place that he fucked your sweet innocent Kara. Why else did she get her job back?"

Paul leaned away, "She's not like that."

She pecked him on the cheek, "See you later tonight." She looked down at his raging boner, "Bring him with you."

Paul leaned against the wall with his eyes closed, "Shit..."

****************

Paul grunted as he pounded into Andrea. He held on to one raised leg as he straddled the other. He had been in agony the entire day after she teased him in the supply closet.

Andrea gasped as he continued to pound, "Oh God! I'm cummimg!"

Paul pressed his teeth as he grabbed a bouncing breast, "Oh fuck!! Ooohhh!!"

They both sighed as they caught their breaths. Their pleasure was cut short as they heard a familiar voice over the house intercom, "Get the fuck off of my bed, and the Hell out of my house.."

Andrea looked around for the voice, "Liam..?"

************

Did you like the chapter?

What will Liam do to Andrea and Paul?

What will happen next?