Chapter 12

Kara's muscles eased as she stepped under the warm shower. Liam bit his lip as he looked her up and down. She didn't hear him come up from behind as the water pattered on the tile shower floor. She gasped as Liam whispered in her ear and roughly grabbed her hair, "Good morning.."

Kara's eyes snapped open, "Liam..? What are you doing?"

She had goose bumps as she felt him smile against her ear, "You.." he slightly pulled her head to the side and pressed his firm lips against her neck. She leaned into the kiss and moaned. "You like that..?"Kara closed her eyes and nodded. Liam's breathing became labored as he anticipated being between her legs, "Remember what I said last night?"

Kara opened her sad eyes, "This isn't love.."

Liam kissed her shoulder, "Good girl.."

She leaned forward and moaned as he slowly slipped his fingers into her and stroked her from behind. She shivered at his voice, "Hmmm.. already wet..?"
Kara bit her lip as she felt him stretched her as he eased in from behind. She slightly wrenched from a slight pain. Liam stopped but after a moment started to ease in again. Kara sighed with delight as he stared to slowly thrust into her.  Liam smiled as he leaned his head back while holding on to both of her shoulders, "Mmm... so fucking good..".

Kara's face turned to painful bliss as she came of his cock, "Liam..! Mmmm.."

Liam pressed his eyes as he controlled his excitement. He was actually proud of himself for not cummimg with her being so tight, "Fuuuckk... "

Kara gasped repeatedly as he lifted one of her legs and placed a hand over her womb. With him lifting her leg, he pounded into her deeper. "Oh shit, slow down.. I'm not use to you being so deep..."

Liam growled as he realized he couldn't stop, "Hang on... Just a little longer.."

Kara bit her quivering lip and gasped as she came again. Liam's mouth fell open as he moaned out loud while he thrusted deep into her one last time. She shivered as she felt him cum deep inside her, almost reaching her tender cervix. He leaned his head against hers as he caught his breath, "I didn't hurt you too bad did I?"

Kara turned her drunk eyes to him and stared at his lips. She held back from kissing him, "I'm fine." She could had sworn that he was about to kiss her, but she turned away.

Liam easily eased her leg down and released her, "We leave in two hours."

Kara nodded and strutted away.

Liam roughly rubbed his mouth as he watched her walk away. He lied to himself, "She's just a fuck.. Nothing more."

Kara nervously bit her lip as she listened to a voice mail from her cancer doctor

Kara nervously bit her lip as she listened to a voice mail from her cancer doctor. "Hello Miss Myers, I know your out of the country, but please call me back concerning your test results." She gasped as Liam tapped her shoulder, "Shit.."

He stepped back, "You okay..?"

She pressed her eyes as she caught her breath, "Yeah, just eager to get home."

He slowly nodded as he studied her, "Alright, the plane is on stand by."

She nervously smiled as she walked towards the door and past him. She could feel his eyes burning into her skin through her clothes, "Please don't make me a member the mile high club.."

Liam straightened his tie as he popped his neck, "Dress on or off..?" He smiled an evil smile as he answered himself, "On."

**************
The couple sat across opposite sides of the plane. Liam would cut his eyes over to a sleeping Kara. He would shift back and forth trying to ease his discomfort. He finally couldn't contain his lust any more. He slowly eased off if his chair and took off of his tie as he looked down upon her. Kara's facial expression was eased and calm. She looked angelic as she slept.

He leaned over her as he slid her legs straight and spread them while settling between her. He lightly kissed her neck as he eased out his restrained erection. Kara's eyes fluttered up as she felt something fill her.

Her mouth dropped open and placed her hands on his shoulders as he slowly stroked in and out. She smirked at his distressed face, "Slow this time?"

"If I went faster, I would have ripped your pretty dress off. Plus, I like it too much to destroy it."

Kara swallowed her shyness as she spoke, "I like it slow. It feels nice.."

Liam held back the urge to kiss her as he felt himself twitch inside her, "Im getting close.."

She nodded as she wrinkled her brow and lifted her legs. His eyes widened as he sunk deeper and felt her spasm around him. "God Kara.. I love being inside you."

She chuckled with her head thrown back, "I can tell.."

He chuckled with her as he quickened his thrust. Kara grabbed his thrusting hips and pushed him deeper. Liam closed his eyes as he finally came with her second orgasim.

***********
Promise less sex next chapter

Hope you're enjoying the book so far