Chapter 10

Kara shyly tucked a lose strand behind her ear as Liam introduced Mr. Akia Soto to her.

Mr. Soto made no attempt to hide the fact as he took in her figure as he bowed, "We finally meet Miss Myers."

Kara smiled as she bowed back, "It is an honor to meet you Mr. Soto."

He smirked as he turned away, "Please, follow me."

Kara could tell there was something bothering Liam, but knew not to press him about his personal life. For her life to stay private, she wouldn't ask about anyone else's.

She smiled as she took in the decor of Mr. Sotos office. Everything was clean, near and perfect. Just like him she thought to herself. Kara's smile faded as she turned to Liam's irritated expression. She sighed as she tried to push the butterflies back from their upcoming meeting.

 She sighed as she tried to push the butterflies back from their upcoming meeting

In the meeting, Liam couldn't help but noticed Mr. Soto staring at Kara as his presenter talked. He then cut his eyes to Kara, she was trying her best to keep notes as the presentation was going on for her to notice. When Liam turned his eyes back to Soto, he noticed and quickly turned his attention away. Liam really did need Kara's interpretation, but if Soto has a soft spot for her, he reminded himself that she would not be a bargaining tool. Under any circumstances.

After the late meeting, Mr

After the late meeting, Mr. Soto treated his guest to a private dinner. Kara's mouth slightly dropped open as she slid into the booth as she took in Tokyo's skyline. Her attention was snapped away as Soto spoke to her, "So, Miss Myers. How do you like my home?"

"It's amazing. I'm very happy that I had the experience."

Mr. Soto cut his eyes to a quiet Liam, "And you Mr. Owens, how do you like Tokyo?"

Liam had to swallow back his pride, "Just as Miss Myers said, amazing."

"