<-06->

>>>-M-A-T-T-E-O-> 

"That was cruel," Samuele said to me as he locked the car, looking at the girl in my arms. I shrugged, I was only joking around. From the start, I wasn't going to shoot Dr. Archer. It was a great opportunity to strike some adrenaline and fear into her.

Right as I changed aim and shot Abel, she fainted. I had to pick her up from the ground and carry her to the car while Aiden and Samuele took care of Abel's body.

We just arrived at mafia house. It was noon, meaning that most of the members of the house were already awake and roaming around. Dr. Archer started to grow heavier in my arms as we waited for someone to open the door. To make things worse her silky hair tickled my forearm.

"What's the password?" I heard Giovanni asked from behind the door, poorly disguising his voice to sound like a robot.

Aiden looked at me and Samuele, clueless. "Do you guys know the password?"

"There's no password," Samuele said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, okay. 'There's no password'." Aiden repeated after Samuele.

"Oh my God," Samuele muttered under his breath as he slapped his forehead, done with Aiden's stupidity.

"Hmm.. how about, 'Open the fucking door before I decided to shoot off your dick'?" I asked.

The door open within seconds. Giovanni appeared with his hands up, surrendering.

"You're no fun." He said. Then he looked down to see me carrying Dr. Archer.

"Is this for me?" He asked, playfully, as he wiggled his eyebrows and licked his lips. I frowned, slightly disgusted.

"Just find me an empty room," I told him.

"Oh, so she's yours." Giovanni winked and smirked, walking away to do what he was told.

<-I-L-A-<<<

I jolted up from my sleep. From the fear from my latest memory of being shot, I frantically ran my hands all over my body in search of injuries. My panic was almost relieved when I only found a scrap at my elbow, but I realized I wasn't home in the safety of my bed.

The room I've woken in was three times bigger than my room back in my apartment. I moved out of the white sheets, off the king size bed. My bare feet touched the cold, white marble floor. The creamy beige colored walls stood unfamiliar to me. With the decorative furniture, I could tell I was in a house of great expense and luxury.

Where am I?

>>>-M-A-T-T-E-O->

"Matteo, your grandma wants you in the kitchen." I heard someone in front of my bedroom door saying. I walked over and opened the door to see Lorenzo.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I walked into the kitchen to get a snack and saw Aiden with your grandmother. After they were done talking, she told me to call for you." He said, before walking away to his room down the hall.

I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen on the first floor. Like Lorenzo said, my grandma was in there, but Aiden was already gone.