<-07->

<-I-L-A-<<< 
"I meant it." He said. He slowly walked towards me and stopped at a foot away. "I wouldn't waste my breath lying."

I nodded my head, making note that he's an honest man. If it was anyone else that claimed they were truthful, I wouldn't believe them. For some reason, I took his word for it. The intensity in his eyes, that never seem to disappear, made sure I did. Without excuse, he walked past me in the direction of the door.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked. I took a step forward, ready to follow him.

"I'm going to find you new clothes to wear." He said as if it was obvious.

"Why?" I questioned, confused, "Is there a mafia dress code?"

"No." The corners of his mouth twitched upwards as he lightly laughed at my question. "I thought you'd be comfortable if you took a shower."

He pointed at me with his finger, up and down my body. I looked down and remembered that I was still in my attire from yesterday. Under my black coat, my red blouse hung wrinkled from sleeping in it.

"Thank you," I said, slightly embarrassed but majorly grateful.

"I'll be back in a bit." Mr. Mafia Man said as he left.

After he left the room, my curiosity took me over to the bedside drawer. When he came into the room, I saw that he had placed something down. I was surprised to see that there was a chocolate muffin and a glass of water. Cautiously, I took hold of the muffin. The smell, as well as the sight of it, was enough to get my stomach rumbling. Food has always been a weakness for me. I ruled out the possibilities of it being poisoned. If he wanted to kill me, he would have done it by now.

It got me thinking of my donut from yesterday. Was it still in the alleyway?

>>>-M-A-T-T-E-O-> 
I knocked on my little sister's room and got no answer. I frowned as I opened the door and found it empty. Good for me since I don't have to hear her complaining when I take her clothes.

I walked over to Serena's closet. Dr. Archer's body shape was very similar to my younger sister, petite. They also look just about the same age. Without heels, Dr. Archer seemed about Serena's height.

Who would have guessed that sisters are helpful in a way?

I picked a variety of clothes Dr. Archer could choose from and walked out of my sister's room, bumping into Giovanni.

"Sorry." He said, hiding something behind his back.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replied quickly, making him look suspicious.

I raised my eyebrows, telling him that I wasn't buying it.

Giovanni rolled his eyes and held up hands.  They were filled with different styles of lingerie, "It's for Tamera." Giovanni licked his lips as he explained.

Matching the name of his on and off girlfriend and the lingerie, I got the idea.

"Um..by the way, I was looking for you. Your grandma needs you in the.. ah.. kitchen." He told me, quickly continuing up the stairs to the third floor.