Chapter 3

The time finally came. It was night time and I soon would meet the love of my life, my soulmate Bill Cipher.

But even with how much joy this brought me I couldn't be more of a mess.

I didn't know what to wear I could not find an outfit that seemed perfect for this occasion. I had narrowed it down a couple of months ago to a few outfits but they don't seem good enough anymore.

I sighed before throwing myself dramatically onto my bed and screamed loudly and frustrated into my pillow.

I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door.

I turned over slowly before yelling " Come in".

Soon Mable appeared looking stunning, she was in a pink dress with a see through top that went around her neck like a collars and the dress was puffy bellow her waist and a large single line of yellow went along side the dress.  The dress ended just a bit above her knee.

Her hair was tied up in a bun with a few loose strands that perfectly framed her face. Her makeup was lovely but simple, expect for he large star painted on her face that ended with black sparkle that slide down her cheek to her collar bone.

She smiled as she laid besides me hiding something behind her back.

" What's wrong dipping sauce" she titled her head slightly looking like a confused puppy.

I stood up grumbly but shoot her a goofy smile, knowing it isn't her fought I can't find an outfit.

" I can't  find an outfit" I sighed sadly before frowning deeply and staring at the ground. Mable then jumped up and down before throwing me something that smacked me right in the face.

" Mable"! I yelled out of anger and surprise but mostly out of surprise.

She giggled before rolling her eyes.

I pouted and touched the side of my face the dressed smack. The pain quickly went way.

" Look at it please" she gave me her puppy eyes and faked pout. I sighed and looked at what she throw at me. My moth dropped as I started at it.

It is Perfect.

I grinned at her and throw myself on her. She yelled in surprise but caught me in her arms.

" Dipper be carful you'll ruin my make up and
dress" I rolled my eyes before climbing off her.

" You look like a goddess Mable" she blushed deeply before smiling brightly.

" Thank you Dipper, now go change so I can do your make up".

I nodded and quickly headed off to my bathroom. I'm not a huge fan of make up but I know Mable really wants to do mine and it feels right today for some odd reason.

I quickly came out.

Mable squealed " Dipper you look beautiful " I smiled at her before she grabbed me and pulled me into the bed.

" Okay stay still and let me do your makeup"
I grinned and gently close my eyes, letting Mabel do her magic.

After about thirty minutes she was finally satisfied with her job.

" You looked great Dipper"She wore a soft and gentle smile, the one a Mother would give her child.

I blushed " Thank you".

She started at me for a few more seconds before hugging me tightly.

" I love you Bro Bro"

I was caught by surprise but I soon returned the hug.

" I love you to Mable".

We stayed like this for what felt like an eternity but was only a few minutes. We enjoyed each other's embrace before she let go.

" Go and look at yourself my masterpiece" she lifted her hand to her forehead and closed her eyes while she pointed to the mirror.

I chuckled before standing up.

When I saw myself in the mirror I gasped.

I looked gorgeous.

The dress was a dark blue color that became lighter as it went down. It was an off shoulder dress and it ended over my knees. I was wearing a black,plain chocker. Mable hadn't done much makeup on me besides the blue pinetree that covered on of my eyes and on my neck small yellow triangles with one eye filled it.

They remained me of bill, that's why I asked her to do them.

She had let my hair alone, only adding a small black and blue bow.

I turned to look at Mable who beamed happy with her work.

" Thank you Mable".

" Don't mention it bro, now let's go the party started an hour ago"

My eyes widen. Have we been really been her for so long, I checked to time on my phone , it read 22:03, yes we where incredibly late.

Mable stuck her arm out, waiting for me to grab it. I softly placed my arm around hers and we walked down stairs to where the party was.

As soon as we step out our Grunkles where waiting for us looking worried.

" Mable, Dipper!"Grunkle Stan sighed with relief as did Grunkle Ford.

" We've been looking for you guys everywhere"

" Come on let's go".

Mable went with Grunkle Stan and I went with Grunkle Ford who lead us outside.  All we had to do was open this door and we would be st the party.

Our Grunkles turned to us, smiling and a few tears came out of there eyes.

" You both look beautiful and I hope you both live happy lives. Always remember we will always be her for both of you and we love you both very much".

I smiled as Mable and I tackled them into a family bear hug.

" Alright Alright go on Patty" Grunkle Stan said as Grunkle Ford chuckled.

" Be careful kids"

And with that we opened the door. Soon a spot light landed on us.

" Ladies and Gentlemen, Mason Dipper Pines and Mable Pines".

The whole crowed cheered as Mable and I walked down the long flight of stares. We soon got off of them and began chatting with everyone.

Everyone congratulated us.

Wishing us the best.

Hoping we will find our mates.

I thanked them before excusing myself and I  went to the snack table, since I was quite hungry but honestly when am I not.

As I moved I felt eyes on me. I liked the stares but they felt empty, they only like my looks not me.

I sighed as I grabbed a muffin from the table that had a large sign saying Vegan Food. I chuckled, I mentally thanked my Grunkles for making sure there was food I could eat here, especially when they're banana nut muffins.

I quickly finished the Muffin when a man approached me.