Chapter 7

I stared at Pinetree as he danced happily along side of me. I felt my heart fill with so much love and happiness.

Demons do I love this kid.

I couldn't hold myself back any more as I pulled him into a passionate kiss. His faces turned from emarssment but quickly returnees the kiss.

We ignored the crowd around us as we kissed only pulling away for air, we gasped but smiled at one another. Shooting Star squealed as she took another gulp of beer.

Pinetree looked annoyed at her.

"Mable you shouldn't be drinking, your not twenty-one yet" he stared at her worriedly, concern showing in his adorable face.

Shooting star just rolled her eyes.

"It's fine Dipper, live a little" she handed him a bottle of beer as well before going off with a group of giggling girls who shoot looks at Pinetree and I.

I growled quietly as I wrapped my arms around Pinetree possessively, the girls oohed before chatting with Shooting Star about something.

I chuckled as I saw the pink face of my Pinetree.

He was staring at the bottle, debating wether to drink it or not. I started at him in amusement, he probably won't drink it he's to innocent for that.

He shot me a smirk before taking a sip from the beer before setting it down down. He turned to me and pecked my lips.

My mouth opened in surprise, well Pinetree seeems to be full of those. He didn't drink to much only a bit so he was slightly tipsy but enough for him to know what he was doing and remember it. 

" Bill~".

I raised my eyebrow and smirked " What is it my little Pinetree".

He grinned " Let's go inside and do some...magic~".

I nodded and he began to lead me to his house when we were stoped by eight ball. He started at Pinetree and blushed as he looked away. I read his thoughts they where filled with disgusting things he wanted to do with Pinetree that only I would ever do with him.

Pinetree just smiled at him but he knew why he was blushing and he was quite annoyed.

I was angry.

How dare he look at my Pinetree that way when he knows he's my mate!!

Does he not know what I'm capable of?!

Or who I am?!!

" Don't fucken look at him like that" I snapped as Eight ball took a few steps back, shaking with fear realizing his mistake.

" I-I am sorry Alpha but the limo is ready to leave".

I looked down at my watch, it was three in the morning.

" I'll be there in a few minutes. Now leave"!

He nodded running back to where ever he came from, almost tripping.

I rolled my eyes " Moron..".

Pinetree just smiled at me. " Bill you shouldn't be so mean to people".

I frowned.

" But thank you. I love it when your possessive and protective over me. It makes me feel safe and loved" he blushed as he looked at the ground shyly.

I smiled as I pulled him into a tight hug.

" Anything for you Pinetree" I kissed the top of his head  and his soft hair tickled my face as he wrapped his arms tightly around me.