Chapter 4

He was a handsome man some of the women where staring at him but I had no interest in him whatsoever.

He was around 5'9, pale skin and neatly combed black hair. He was wearing a purple suit jacket with a white shirt underneath and black suit pants.

He started at me and smirked as he approached me.

I smiled kindly at him before turning around to eat another muffin. I slowly chewed the muffin as he walked towards me.

He wasn't Bill so he wasn't my mate. So why should I pay any attention to him.

It's not that I don't want to make new friends, Its just that I could tell he wanted to be more than friends and I didn't mean best friends.

He walked over to me, leaning slightly against the table as he held out a blood-red rose.
" Happy Birthday Dipper, hopefully you find your mate soon" he smirked and winked as I slowly took the rose from him.

I stared at it.

It was quite beautiful and it smell lovely as well but all I wanted was to leave but I had to be polite. I mean he had come here from goddess knows were just to come to Mable and my party. I plastered a fake smile on my face
" Thank you, who may you be"?

I never seen this man in my life but many of the people here where strangers who my Grunkles hoped would be Mable or My mate.

"The names Strange, Tad Strange from the Mindscape pack. And the pleasures all mine" he took my hand and kissed it softly.

I shuddered at his sudden contact.

It felt bad.

I took my hand back quickly.

The Mindscape pack was made up of mostly other worldly beings, I know this because my Grunkle wrote about him in the journal. The leader was a dream demon, powerful enough to take over our realms and he has taken over many other realms.

I wonder why he hasn't taken over this one. It's a real mystery.

" Thank you Mr.Strange, this is a lovl-" he cut me off.

" Please my love~ call me Tad".

I frowned deeply, this man was annoying me greatly. He also called me his love when to me he is nothing more than a perhaps friend.

" Mr.Tad" I began again slowly as he smirked. I groaned inward. " I, thank you for the rose it's lovely but I must go now I have to find my soulmate".

I turned around happy to finally be able to deporte from this horrible conversation that was leading down a path I did not want to take.

But he grabbed my arm and turned me around, dipping me slightly before pulling me up.

He leaned in, closing his eyes gently, turned his head and soon his lips touched my hand and I felt his tongue lick it.

Why does this keep happening I yelled in my mind as he opened his eyes slowly and looked at me with confusion before pulling me up.

I quickly untangled myself from his hand and pulled back, starting at him with pure anger and disgust.

" Look Tad Strange, you are not my mate so don't fucken touch me. I have a mate and he won't want anyone to touch me besides him and I don't want anyone to ever fucken touch me if it's not him. Also who goes around trying to kiss people without they're approval there's so much shit wrong with that" I glared at him as he frowned. My glared softened, I don't like to be mean to people but he shouldn't have touched me like I was a mere toy for him to pass the time with.