Chapter 17

" Brother!"

We all stoped walking as Gleeful turned around to talk with someone. He seemed to be incredible annoyed that he had to talk with the person. Will whimpered and seemed slightly scared but it seems like he's like that a lot.

But still Gleeful held his hand, squeezing it slightly and which helped Will somewhat calm down.

Bill also looked annoyed, I curiously looked at the person who was now speaking

She looked a lot like....Mabel.

Oh this must be her opposite. How cool!!!

She looked like Mabel but at the same time she didn't. Instead of a friendly aurora she had a strong and cold one.  She had long brown hair that moved freely with the wind but was perfectly straight.

She also wore a blue rose hair band. She has on  a black shorts that hugged her body tightly and black tights underneath and blue shirt with a blue blazer

She had black boots as well that made her looks even taller than she was. She was the same height as Gleeful.

She stared at Gleeful who looked at her unamused then glared at Will which made him pout and hold onto Gleeful who glared at her coldly.

Some people who wore walking around stared at her before blushing and continuing to walk.

People seemed to like her and not in the friendly way.

" What is it Sister".

She rolled her eyes as she placed her hand on her hips, staring at him emotionlessly.

" Well brother I don't know if you remember this but we have a show today and Stan wants you at the house soon, about an hour or so."

Gleeful sighed loudly as he moved his hair to the side.

" Sister I am busy can't you see I'm with friends now."

She snickered.

" Yes you're with your little weak demon boyfriend and his powerful demon brother."

Small tears rolled down Wills eyes as Bill stared at her with anger, he was turning slightly red but nothing to big.

Her eyes then land on me and she looked at me up and before a twinkle went in her eyes. She walked over towards me and leaned in uncomfortable close to me making me lean back because our lips were almost touching.

" Oh who may you be little cutie pie~."

I stared at her awkwardly as I blushed out of embarrassment.

" Dipper Pines."

She nodded as she pulled slightly back but still incredibly close for my liking.

" Well my little honey bunny, I like it better if I could call you mine~".

My eyes widen as she smirked at me.

" Well how about it~". 

I stepped back so we were about a foot away from one another.

" Look you seem nice and all but I already have a boyfriend who I lov-".

She pouted as she wrapped her hand around my waist and pulled me closer to her.

" Well he's not better than me that's for sure".

She leaned into kiss me and I force out of fear and surprise. Then I felt someone push her off of me and I sighed with relief.

I looked up to see an angry Bill who was trying his best to hold back his anger.

" Do NOt ToCH hIM Or I WIll KiLL YoU".

He was all red and blue flames circled us.

Will began to cry as Gleeful comforted him.

" oh no" Will muttered as Gleeful looked...scared of Bill and so did Mable.

" He's mine and your lucky I'm not killing you in such a horrible way you dumb piece of shit mortal wouldn't understand. You can think Pinetree I haven't killed you and oh how I want to. I don't want to see you near him ever again or once you die I'm taking fucken soul to get tortured for all of eternity."

She turned paler as she nodded.

I quickly hugged Bill and he slowly calmed down. Soon the fire around us went away and Mabel ran off somewhere but I didn't really care about her. As long as she was okay that's all I needed.   

" Thank you Bill" I mutter our softly as he hummed as he kissed my forehead.

He teleported me onto his lap as we float up high enough that Will and Gleeful couldn't see us.

Bill stared at me before sighing loudly.

" I love you Pinetree".

I smiled.

" I love you too Bill".

He smiled softly as his lips touched mine.
I quickly kissed back and our lips moved in with one another's. It was a nice soft kiss before we pulled away and I loved it.

" I love you Master Bill~ and only you~" I purred out which only made Bill smirk.

" Mm that's good my little kitten because you belong to me only".

" So do you~".

He nodded and he gripped my ass which made me squeal. His smirk grew before I grinned and began to grind on him which made him blush.

I could feel him grow hard so I quickened my pace.

" Ah~Master~".

I grabbed onto his back as my nails sinked into his skin, leaving him scratched up.

" Fuck..Pinetree~I'm close".

I nodded as he held tighter onto my waist and I grinned harder and faster.

We soon came.

We panted as we stared at one another lovingly. I pecked his lips before he snapped his fingers and our close had changed. They looked exactly the same just now clean unlike the other once.

" Ready to go down my kitten."

I giggled as my face turned slightly pink but I nodded.

He leaned into my ear and bit it softly before whispering " We can play more later" and pulling back as we soon landed on the ground.

Will and Gleeful where staring at Bill in shock before relief spread across their faces.

" What?" I asked as Bill floated closer to them while I was still sitting on his lap.

" It's just bill hasn't killed or destroyed anything like he does when he's you know angry."

Bill didn't say anything, he just buried his face in my hair before taking a deep breath then resting his chin on my head and starting off into the woods in front of us.

I shrugged.

" Dipper he must really love you if you got him to calm down from being so angry".

I blushed as Bill nodded.

" Well it's time for us to go. We will see you guys later." 

Will and Gleeful waved goodbye as we all agreed to hang out soon then we were in our room again.

Alone.