Chapter 19

I watched as Pinetree slept peacefully. I made sure to give him a happy dream and keep any nightmares away from him.

As long as I am here nothing bad will ever happen to him.

He look adorable as his face scrunched up into different face before going back to its calm expression.

I had to resist the urge to kiss him....to much.

I pressed my lips gently onto his forehead then I gently traced his big dipper mark which amazed me in its uniqueness and beauty yet embarrassed my little Pinetree. But as I traced it he groaned softly before pulling me closer to him.

I smiled, I wish it could always just be like this. Just the two of us enjoying each other's company but sadly it can't.

I love Pinetree so much but knowing that he was the one Gideon wanted to make his mate was him makes me sick to my stomach.

I wanted to kill Gideon so Pinetree and I can be happy forever with out any disturbance from him. But at last I know Pinetree wouldn't want that and he would also be sad I don't trust him.

But I do!

I'm just worried. I never cared so much for someone especially a meat-sack but he's no ordinary one he's mine and he's Pinetree the best thing in every dimension.

But I know I shouldn't get jealous. That's a sign of a bad and abusive relationship and I never want Pinetree to have a reason to hate or fear me.

Or be a responsible for causing pain towards Pinetree. I know I'm a demon but I never want to cause pain and suffering towards my mate.

I sighed annoyed and frustrated.

I ran my hand through my hair trying to calm down. I trust Pinetree and I know he won't let me down.

I know there's people who are going to want to be with him and I can't control that or change it even though I really want to. I have to trust Pinetree and we are going to have a health relationship full of happiness and love.

I smile as Pinetree begins to stir before opening his eyes slowly before blinking repeatedly and yawning.

He stretched his arms and legs before sighing happily. He looked at me then blushed as he noticed I was staring at him the whole time. I smirked as I kissed his forehead which only made him redden more.

" Bill have you been watching me the whole time?"

I hummed before nodding.

" I couldn't help it Pinetree you looked so adorable when you sleep~" I purred out as he rolled his eyes but you could tell he was embarrassed and was trying his best to hide it but failed.

" Where you not sleeping as well?"

I shrugged.

" I was for a bit but I don't need sleep like you meatsacks do because I'm a demon."

He nodded before smiling. I raised my eyebrow curious as to why a smile spread on his face but this only caused him to smile wider. I wiggled my eyebrows playfully which made him giggle.

" Well what's that smile for?"

He looked down before snuggling into my chest and mumbling something that I couldn't make out.

" What was that Pinetree?"

He sighed loudly, I could feel his warm breath against my chest which sent a tingle feeing through my body.

" What was that Pinetree" I said again as I began to play with his hair making him purr slightly. I know he loves it when I play with his hair, he's head is so sensitive.

He looked at me and stared at me with his big chocolate brown eyes that held so much love in them that it made me blush lightly but thankfully it's hard to tell when I blush thanks to my dark skin but Pinetree could see if clearly which made him grin and my blush get deeper.

" I'm smiling because I get to wake up with you everyday and that makes me so happy" he said softly but I knew he meant every word.

I felt slightly flustered before I pulled him deeper into my chest, snuggling him tightly.

" You don't realize how happy I am to here that."

" Bill-" He paused as if he was deciding whether or not to say what was on his mind. I looked at him curiously and slightly concerned but as he stared at my face he decided he would do it.

" Is it hard being a demon?"

This took me by surprise, no one had ever asked me that before.

Worry spread across his face like a mask and he looked like he was going to cry which made me even more surprise.

" I'm so sorry Bill, look you don't have to answer that if you don't want to. It so rude of me to ask you. I'm sorry just forget about it I-"

" Pinetree" I interpreted him, I don't want him to feel like he did something bad. He was just curious and I can't get made at him for it's.

A few tears streamed down his face and it broke my heart. I wiped them softly with my thumb before kissing him softly then staring into his eyes as he stared back.

" It's fine really, it just took me by surprise because no one has ever asked me that. But I'll happily answer it for you if you want to."

He sniffed before nodding.

" I just wanted to get to know you better Bill. I mean I love you so much yet I feel like I don't know you that well and I want to know you. What makes you happy. What makes you sad and what makes you angry. I want to know more about the demon I fell for and love with all my heart."

It was my turn to get all emotional as a single tear fell down my face.

Pinetree smiled before willing it away. I smiled back at him before I pulled him into a kiss. Our mouths moved in sync and it was sweet and simply kiss but it was also powerful. We pulled away only because of our need for air or we could have been like that for eternity and I would have been happy with that.

" Alright Pinetree I'll tell you everything about me as long as you do the same. Deal?"

He grinned and shook my hand.

" Deal."

" Well it all start billion of years ago with the great Divine created me."