Chapter 15

I stared at Will who was standing next to a man who was taller than him about the same height as well but three inches shorter than Bill.

He also looked a lot like....me.

" Master I am I am so sorry. I must have must have taken longer than I though I would oh I'm sorry" Will cried out as the man looked at him annoyed but there was a sparkle in his eyes.

One I knew well.

Because it was the same sparkle in Bill's or my eyes when we looked at one another, it was love. Bill also seemed to have it. Even as he quivered and cried his eyes still held something that wasn't there before but as he looked at the man it was there, love.

So this is my opposite; Dipper Gleeful or how Bill called him Blackthorn.

He seemed to act more like Bill than me but he is my opposite. But the difference between him and Bill is that he seems to be  colder and cruel but I felt like I would like him.

He wore a blue suit with a black undershirt and a long black tie and had a blue amulet. His hair was darker than mine but still somewhat brown and it was combed so that his birthmark was fully showing and he had bright blue eyes, they looked like Bills.Odd but enchanting.

The man sighed as he muttered out a quick it's fine William before turning to look at Bill and I. He looked surprise to see me there and I blushed as his eyes roamed my face then my body.

Bill growled at Gleeful as he notice that he was looking at me and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me next to him.

I smiled as I hugged him and all embarrassment left me. He whispered something to Will who nodded and stood up before whispering into his ear.

Gleeful nodded before they both walked towards us.

" Bill it's nice to see you again".

Bill rolled his eyes as Gleeful chuckled.

" And I've heard your Ciper's mate, Dipper am I correct"?

I nodded and smiled brightly at him. A small smile filled his face as he extended his hand out and I gladly shock it.

" Nice to meet you Gleeful".

" The pleasures all mine, so this is how I look like in Bills dimension".

Bill glared at Gleeful before angrily speaking
" Watch it Blackthorn he is my mate and I won't hesitate to kill anyone who tries to take him away".

I felt my cheeks heat up as I placed my hand on Bills cheek. He had begun to turn red, his eye was red and black and his hair was red but as he stared at me he went back to normal. He lowered his head down to my level and I kissed his cheek.

" I'll never leave you Bill. I told you I love you and only you".

He nodded and sighed before kissing my forehead and muttering a quickly apology.

I turned to look at Gleeful who was smirking.

" Well that was quite the show. I never seen anyone make Ciper calm down so fast not even my Will over here. Oh and Ciper I am not going to take your mate away I have mine and he's perfect for me~" he snaked his arm around Wills' waist and pulled him close to him making Will squeal.

Will really did seem to love Gleeful a lot like I did with Bill. I smiled happily for them, I wish them the best.

" Well then Blackthorn what's the plan for today"?

Gleeful shrugged.

" Well let's eat at some restaurant then we will see what we do".

We agreed to this and Gleeful decided we should eat at some place that looked like Lazy Susan's restaurant but a lot more expensive.

" Mr. Gleeful what a delight to see you honey~" the lady who greeted us looked a lot like lazy Susan expect both her eyes wore open and she wore dark blue eyeshadow with large black wings. She was also way thinner and she wore a elegant pink dress with white high heels.

She was a pretty women but she seemed to care little of everyone and she didn't have the motherly vibe that Susan had.

But she still seemed somewhat kind.

Gleeful cockily grinned at her, he reminded me a lot of Bill but still different.

" Hello Susana it's nice to see you, a table for four".

She nodded as she began walking to a black booth  that was deeper into the restaurant that was farther away from everyone else which I was grateful for this it would give us more privacy.

" Here you go Mr. Gleeful the usual table. I'll be back to take your boys order in a bit" with that she walked off leaving us alone.

I sat besides Gleeful and Will and Bill sat next to one another.

" So Blackthorn What have you been up to"

Gleeful looked at Bill before getting lost in thought. He shook his head and smirked

" the usually,scam people, make deals with people and torture those who wrong me. What about you? Your life must be much better now that you found your soulmate. I know mine is~" he winked at Will who's whole face turned red and he shyly smiled at him.

Gleeful chuckled as Bill smirked at me making me lightly blush.

"Well Blackthorn my life has been much better now that my little Pinetree is here, he's now the whole reason I live everyday".

My whole face felt hot as I shyly looked down at my hands. I could feel Bill's gaze on me, it was like he was trying to burn a heart-shape hole into my heart, which I think he could do if he wanted to.

" You know Blackthorn" he looked at Blackthorn as Susana brought him tea, soda for Will and Bill. and tea for me as well. I guess Gleeful do share a few things in common like our love for Cipers and for tea.

"I'm will kill for this kid" Gleeful raised an eyebrow as he almost spit out his tea but managed not to.

" I've been alive for so long with out my soulmate it was torture but now that I finally found him I'm never letting go".

I smiled gently as we held hands under the table.

" I will only ever live and die for you".

I smiled brightly at Bill who blushed lightly and kissed me over the table making Will awe and Gleeful chuckle.

I blushed  realizing that they were here. I just got so lost in the moment and Bill's eyes making me forget where I was for bit.

" That is quite lovely Ciper and Dipper" with that lazy Susana came back, a black note pad with a diamond in the back.

" Ready to order boys"?

We looked at one another before nodding.