Chapter 22

I woke up before Pinetree.

He had his arms wrapped around me and his face was in my chest. I could feel his warm breath on my chest, which caused me to break out in goosebumps and a tingly feeling spread through my body. A bit of saliva was on my chest as well because Pinetree drooled in his sleep which was even more adorable.

I watched hin sleep peacefully as I played with his soft and messy hair. After a few minutes he began to stir and very slowly he opened his eyes.

He looked like he was in some sort of haze before he yawned and looked up at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He unwrapped his arms from me and stretched before wiping away the saliva from his cheek. He blushed as he realized he had gotten some on me and slowly wiped it away as well.

" Sorry Bill, didn't mean to get my saliva on you."

I chuckled softly.

" It's alright Pinetree, this isn't the first time you made me wet..."

Pinetree nodded before realizing what I had meant and he's face turned bright red. He grabbed the blanket and covered himself as he tried to hide how embarrass he was.

I smirked as I playfully tugged on the blanket but Pinetree was holding onto it tightly. I rolled my eyes as I snapped my fingers; making the blanket disappear and leaving a confused looking Pinetree.

As soon as he realized what I had done he pouted.

" Not fair Bill, you used magic" he said whining quietly.

I just wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly, which caught him off guard but he still hugged me back. After a few seconds of just peaceful hugging Pinetree spoke again.

" So, what are we doing today Bill?"

I shrugged, I didn't really have any plans for us to do today.

" What do you want to do today?" Pinetree though about it for a moment before grinning from ear to ear.  But soon he's smile went away and he looked in pain.

He pressed his hand on his forehead before laying back on the bed and breathing heavily. He's face turned red and he shivered. I quickly grabbed the blanket and covered him with it causing him to shoot me a small smile as he tried to warm himself up.

I stared at him for a few seconds, playing with his hair gently as I knew he enjoyed it and at this moment he need the extra pleasure.

" Pinetree are you alright?"

He didn't respond by just kept on shivering. I frowned before laying back down as well and wrapping my arms around him, hugging him tightly. After a few more seconds of shivering he finally stopped and sighed softly.

" No I'm not okay. I think I'm sick Bill."

I frown but soon an idea popped into my head.

" I can give you a potion that cures any human sickness."

He's eye lit up slightly and he soon nodded. He opened his mouth to speak but coughed dryly instead. I looked at him with concern and when he was done coughing; he looked up at me with sleepy and pained eyes but smiled.