Chapter 9

" I'm Pyronica" she had pink skin and bright pink hair that looked like it was flames rising up into the air. Her hair it was tied up in a neat high ponytail.

Her eyes were entirely black expect for her bright pink pupils that seemed to change with her emotions.

She had glowing white teeth that were sharp like if she was in her wolf form.

She wore a crop top blue shirt that stuck to her body and went all the way to her neck and it exposed her stomach that was slightly chubby and wore a mini white skirt. She also wore black high heels but she was about 5'9 without them.

I smiled at her, she seemed like a good person. 

" I'm Dipper nice to meet you".

I stuck my hand out. She looked at it surprise before shaking it softly, her hands were ruff and hard but I liked how they felt because I knew she had to work hard to get them like that.

" The pleasure is all mine Luna".

I smiled as I remembered that as the mate of Bill who is the current Alpha, I am the Luna of the pack. The motherly figure they come for love, wisdom and comfort.

She looked me up and down before chucking. I blushed out of embarrassment realizing I was wearing the pink pijamas.

" You look adorable Luna".

I looked down at the ground as heat raised to my cheeks" Thank you, your to kind".

" Would you like me to show you were Alpha Bill is"?

I perked up as I nodded.

She grinned her eyes sparkling with delight
" Follow me" she stuck out her hand and I grabbed it before swinging both our arms back and forth. 

She laughed.

" Your like a child my Luna".

I giggled before pouting. I am was always told I behaved like a child and was probably as gullible as one but honestly I might be.

One time I sent a few naked pictures of myself to these man because he told me I had a demon attached to me but it ended up only being a curse that I had for three to four years but a lovely sea witch removed it for me but I still embarrassed and sad someone would do that to me but that was when I was sixteen.

I shudder at the awful memory as Pyronica smiled at me kindly like a mother looking at her child. I smiled warmly at her, I like it when people look at me like this.

Like a child, because they're not interested in me sexually but in a family-friend way.

I think Pyronica and I will be good friends.

" You know Luna I hope you and I will be good friends in the future".

I saw hope in her eyes and I smiled.

" I know we will be good friends Pyronica"

She giggled.

" Say Pyronica do you want to bake something with me later"?

She nodded.

" Would you also like a piggyback ride to where the Alpha is" she said sarcastically as she ruffled my hair. But my eyes sparkled and a huge smile spread across my face.

" Can I have one please"!!

She looked at me in surprise before smirking.
" You really are like a small child but hop on" I giggled before jumping on her back, grabbing onto her tightly and she began to run, surprisingly really quickly.

" Weee" I yelled through the long and empty halls but sadly we soon arrived in front of a big door.

She opened the door and ran inside, flipping me so I faced her then She than sat on a chair.

She grinned, flipping her bangs and it landed softly against her face " Hello Luna, I didn't see you there. How are you "?

I giggled " Ohh Hello Pyronica, I'm quite alright and you"?

She snorted and soon we were laughing
messes.

We laughed for a while till I heard someone clear there voice. Pyronica rolled her eyes before standing up and setting me on the chair and walking towards the door.

I frown, my buddy was leaving so soon.

" Bye Luna I'll leave you here with the Alpha but I'll see you later when we bake something yummy".

I smiled brightly.

" Bye Bye Pyronica and I can't wait".

She grinned as she opened the door and left.

I quickly turned around to see a man starring at me amused and Bill looking annoyed as he send deadly looks at the man. I blushed as I forgot Bill and someone else was in here.

" Well Well Alpha who is this yummy treat~" He winked at me but I only frowned.

I made my face look at him emotionless and cold, I use it when I don't like the way people look at me.

" I'm taken".

He looked surprise before frowning and raising an eyebrow as he turned to Bill who was smirking as he walked towards me. I looked at Bill and quickly cheered up, smiling happily and lovingly at him.

" How is my Pinetree".

He picked me up and sat down before setting me on his lap. I smiled before whispering in his ear " Better now because your here Master".

He chuckled before running his fingers through my hair. I wanted to moan because when ever someone touched my hair it felt amazing but since it was Bill doing it it feels even better.

" Alpha have you taught your sub any manners" the man looked at me displease but I saw lust in his eyes as well.

I frowned as a feeling of disgust filled my body. I held on tightly onto Bill. Bill started at the man annoyed before setting me on the couch gently.

I frown making him chuckle. He kissed my forehead before whispering " it's okay I'll make things better".

He then turned to look at the man and his smile faded.

He turned red and his eyes went black, flames appeared next to him as he spoke. 

" DoN'T TalK ABouT MYY PinETREE LiKE THAT! Who the fuck so you think you are!! He is mine and only mine so don't get any FuKEN ideas! Leave before I KiLL YoU"! The mean turned pale before nodding.

He didn't look at me before disappearing. 

The flames soon disappeared and Bill slowly became Yellow again.

I smiled as he floated towards me.

I love Bill so much.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I want to write another book should I make another billdip story or another ship, any suggestions?