19 | The Truth

"Please Chanyeol, let me go. I need to go somewhere."

"I won't, I don't want you to hurt yourself or do something stupid. Where are you heading?"

"I'm heading to the local mall to change my appearance, into a different person. Everything about me."

"You don't need to. Why would you want to be someone you're not?"

"Because I'm hideous. That's probably another reason why everyone avoids me. That's why I want to change. Please let me go."

"If people don't like you because of your appearance then that's their fault. But you don't need to change. If you change then you are going to change into the opposite of you."

"Yes-

"Into a bad person. Having a bad attitude towards people. Being like the rest of the people in this school. If you change into the opposite you, then that's how you'll turn out. You are a beautiful woman. You are kind to the people who are mean to you, you are nice in general. You're not like the girls here or any others like I've met. We all love you, the guys and I. We all love your company, you are different from the others, and that's good, but it won't be if you change into something you're not."

He finally let go of your wrist and turned, making his back face you. "I'll be disappointed, and everything will change."

Chanyeol walked away from you and went into the building, leaving you. Even thought his words hit you deeply, you still want to be appreciated, loved, and sociable. You still started walking to the nearest mall.

As soon as you arrived at the mall you looked around. You looked at the clothes your girl classmates would wear all the time.

You finally found the store and walked inside. You looked around for almost an hour and bought a few outfits and walked home.

Next Morning

You woke up and looked at the clothes you bought yesterday. While grabbing the clothes, you remembered the way everyone laughed at you. Also remembering what Chanyeol said, and the way he had said it.

"I'm sorry..."

You changed into some clothes and headed to school.

Once you entered the building, everyone looked at you.

"Is that Y/N?"

"That is!"

Ignoring everyone's whispers, you head to class.

When you enter the classroom students were already there. You see Chanyeol, you walked towards him to your desk.

He looked at you with a surprised look. He stood up and walked towards you, pulling you into a hug.

"I'm glad you didn't change Y/N."

Your heart started to thump, but not as hard as when you're with... Jimin.

Why am I thinking of him?!

"I know. Thank you."

He hugged you tighter. "Anytime."

Someone opened the door making a loud noice so it made everyone look at the direction.

It was Jimin.

He immediately looked at you who apparently was still in Chanyeol's arms.

He walked towards your direction and separated you both.

"What are you doing, Jimin?!"

"Just meet me before you leave school."

"I don't want to."