26 | Promise

School ended and the boys waited for Jimin to arrive. They spot him at the school entrance, walking towards them. "Let's go." Jimin signaled the boys as soon as he caught up to them.

Jin rang the doorbell but there was no answer. Jimin walks up to the door. "Why did you ring the bell if I have the key?" He said as he waved the key in his hand. "I thought maybe Y/N would have opened the door."
"She's probably upstairs sleeping." Jimin opened the door and they were all greeted by an empty living room. Taehyung looked around. "Were is Y/N?"
"I'll go check upstairs." Jimin went said as he started up the stairs.

Jimin walked into the room. "Y/N?" He had a confused look on his face. "Y/N??" Jimin panicked and he looked all around his room. The closet, under the bed, in the other rooms, basically the entire second floor. "Okay, this isn't funny anymore, Y/N, come out!"

He desperately ran downstairs. "Y/N isn't here!"
They all looked at him as Jin spoke. "What do you mean Y/N isn't here?! Don't tell me she left."
"Oh, I really hope not." Taehyung said as he rubbed his nervous hands on his jeans. "If she left all we can do now is hope that she'll come back." Yoongi said. They all nodded their heads. Jimin knew the only thing he could do know is wait but he didn't want to loose you. He walked up to his room without saying anything, obviously frustrated.

*A few hours later*

"Bye Y/N, see you tomorrow at school."
"Okay, bye Chanyeol." He hugs you before you go inside.
You walk in and immediately see six figures sitting in the couch. "Y/N you're here!" Taehyung jumps in excitement which catches the attention of the others. "Y/N, we're so glad you came back!" Namjoon said.
You could hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

It was Jimin.

"Where were you?!" Jimin looked pissed as he walked closer to you. "I was out with Chanyeol, we just talked in the park. That's all."
"I told you not to go anywhere."
"I know, but I promised to tell Chanyeol everything that happened with my parents."
Jungkook looked almost confused to see that you were with Chanyeol. "What does Chanyeol mean to you?" As soon as he said that he covered his mouth. But before he could say anything else, you spoke. "They were my first friends."
"They?" Hoseok said.
"Yes. My first friends. Chanyeol, Suho, Baekhyun, Kai, Chen, Kay, Luhan, Kris, Tao, Kyungsoo, Sehun, and Xiumin. You've met them already."
They all look at each other confused. "We did??"
You show them a picture on your phone when you first went to their house. "Oh... those guys." Yoongi says with a disappointing tone. "They were my first friends..." you say in a quiet whisper, but still loud enough for them to hear you.
"I thought we were your first friends." Taehyung says as he looks up at you.
"The last thing I remember was when I was debating on forgiving you or not. I never called you my friends after that whole fake friend situation."
"So did you think about it, Y/N?" Namjoon said. "Yes, I did." You look over to Jimin and see that he is looking at you with his arms crossed on his chest. You turn your head back to the others. "Alright I forgive you. Just as long as you don't use me as a charity award."
"We promise."
Jimin tried to hide his excited expression, but instead he walked up to you and hugged you from behind. "I promise I won't hurt you as long as you're with me."
You looked down as you hid your face from embarrassment. Jin looked at Jimin, proud. "You got her Jimin, don't loose her now." Jimin looked at you and placed a soft kiss on your cheek.

"I won't."