Chapter 2

"Wake up Lucy it's time to go to school."Dad said.

"Im ready." I warmly smiled.

I rushed down stairs grabbed my lunch and got into the car. I unlocked my phone and just got on tumblr until we reached the school. As I walked inside my school my dad yelled out the car "i love you". I walked in the school smile trying not the show them who I really am. 

"Look at that ugly bitch it looks like her grandma dressed her." A girl said.

"She's that slut who nudes were leaked on twitter right?"

"Yeah she needs to kill herself nobody wants sluts here at Hester High" My old friend Brittney Bore said.

 For some reason once I heard Brittney say that i couldnt hold my smile anymore. Tears slowly rushed down my face and I ran to the bathroom. Luckily it was empty and I just sat there crying. I didnt eevn go to 1st period. Then when I got up to leave Savannah Tunnel pushed me back down.

" Lookie at what we have here the little worthless slut of Hester High. Has daddy seen your nudes yet? I think we should show him what do you think Brittney?" Savannah asked.

"I think we should haha."Brittney answered while smiling.

All I could think ofhow many ways i wanted to die at this moment. I mean two of my ex bestfriends are forgetting all the fun we used to have and doing something that would ruin me for good. The only thing I could do was get up and leave the bathroom. 

After that I just  left school, I couldnt handle it anymore. As im on my way home my phone started ringing from someone adding me in a group chat and starting to talk about me.

-The Slut went home haha

- Shes such a worthless bitch im kinda glad she left

-you know why her mom died?

-no why?

- she couldnt handle her slutty daughter

It was too much to handle to the point where I just the groupchat. But for some reason they kept adding me back. 

-haha its kinda her faught cause everyone knows that Corbin is a player and i cant believe she found him on omegle and didnt reconise him and then sent him nudes

-I cant believe that they were leaked on twitter

-Cause shes a fake ugly ass bitch thats why

-shes so fucking skinny too 

-have you seen her wrists haha she cuts herself

-emo bitch

-cunt

-stupid

-worthless

-she needs to kill herself

I got to the point and i turned off my phone. On my walk home I thought about all the reasons why I should kill myself tonight. Then I thought about all the reasons why I shouldnt. I decided not to because of my dad. I finally came home and went straight up to my room and cried my eyes out. I reached for my drawer and brought out my blade and sliced my wrists vertcally not giving a damn about the pain. 

Mentally im done, Physically im fine. After I cut I went to take a shower and played my favorite song little things by One Direction. Me and my mom loved that song. Then torwards the end of the song I started crying realizing that i would never get my mom back. At this point of my life I really need her.

Once I got out the shower I got dressed. And went to take a nap. When I woke up I heard the front door slam. And I Knew my dad wasnt in a good mood. 

"LUCY!" He yelled.

I hurried down stairs and ran up to him.

"Why did you skip school?" He asked.

"Because I wasnt finished with my bookreport so I thought i would skip and come home and finish it." I replied.

"Well dont do that again. School is very important." he stated calmly.

As I began to walk back up stairs my dad phone ranged and I overheard Savannah's mom tell him about my nude pics around school. My face started to get very red. Tears rushing down my face. I wanted to just overdose on pills, but i cant cause my dad would be all alone.

_____________________________________________________________________________

50 reads and 5 votes and i'll write another chapter

twitter: https://twitter.com/ITS_M414CH1

instagram: https://instagram.com/hiipstirr

tumblr: https://loveplur.tumblr.com