Chapter 3

Once he hung up the phone he gave me a look and I knew I was in deep trouble. He face turned red with anger and I knew that that I was in big trouble.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He yelled.

I started to cry cause I know he would believe Savannah's mom instead of me. Him and her mom go way back.

"I didn't mean too." I replied.

"When in God's name did you send those nudes and how did they get around school.!!" He asked trying to stay calm.

"Last year me and Savannah got on Omegle and we met this kid named Corbin and he asked me to show me a boob pic so I sent it to him then it turns out he goes to our school and he sent them to everybody." I replied nervously.

"Go pray and hope that God forgives you for your slutty actions." My dad yelled.

I rushed up stairs and just cried. I can't believe my dad thinks im a slut and that he didn't do anything about Caleb. Is it because he doesn't care or what. Why does he-

The ringing phone cut me out of my thoughts. I looked at the Caller I.D and saw that it was Savannah's Mom so I picked it up and heard that my dad has already picked it up.

I overheard them talking about church then she brought me up.

- What are you gonna do about your daughter -

- I don't even know if I know that is my daughter cause the daughter I raised wouldnt be such a slut devil worshipper -

- I agree -

- Im tired of her actions she needs to come back to church and find her way to God and stop being such a devil worshipper -

- Let her come when God semds for her-

- Yeah you're right well thanks I have to go back to work Carla-

- Ok bye -

I couldnt bear to hangup get up from my spot on my bed. The dark monster in my head was sending his dark clouds sending his dark thoughts and taking me to a place where nothing is ever good.

----////-------////-----////------////--

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG BUT HERES A CHAPT AND SORRY ITS SHORT... THIS PART WAS ACTUALLY TRUE BUT BASICALLY FORGOT SOME OF WHAT ALSO HAPPENED THAT DAY.