Chapter 4

I left my house late at night. I went to the place me and mom used to go to. I carried a book bag with me cause I was probably gonna hang out there. Along with my book bag I brought my razor. 

When I finally got to the place I sat down and pulled out two blankets and my moms stuffed bunny and my pillow. I took out my notebook and started writing;

Dear Everyone,

        I'm sorry that I disappoint you. I know that I'm the biggest mistake in California. I don't deserve a to even live. I'm sorry to all the people I hurt. Just know that I still love you. I'm sorry but I killed myself I can't take all this pain from school and home. I know God wont approve of it but I believe that I will be in a better place. I just want to escape reality forever. I'm tired of hurting people and being a huge disappointment to my dad.  

         Savannah I know that I hurt you the most because we used to be so close. I remember you told me that you will always be there for me, but I guess I messed up. I remember last week you made me cry cause you said I should leave this planet. well I'm giving you you re wish. cause maybe i shouldn't come back to life. I'm tired of being so sad, tired of getting so mad. I'm especially tired of feeling pain. 

         I know most of you didn't care but I'm going to tell you this. you re not the reason why I'm ending it. its my fault for not trying to fit in this world. I'm sorry that I'm this worlds huge disappointment. 

        I've had enough of this sick, cruel, twisted world. I couldn't escape from the disappointment that i got from myself and all of you. There were no exits except for one, this razor.

I'm so sorry Mom <3 

                                                                                                                love Lucy.

With my note written I decided to take out my razor and began to cut and started to cry. Once I cut I took out the the pain killers and i grabbed my water bottle. I raised my hand up to my mouth and took about 20 pills and i washed it down with water. I grabbed my moms bunny and laid down on my pallet and stared at the sun rising. 

<Dad POV>

I woked up to Lucy alarm wondering why hasn't she got up yet. I went to here room and didn't see her. 

"Lucy" I yelled.

No response...

This isn't like Lucy she normally answers.

I ran outside and called her named. I ran to the backyard and by the old oak tree there she was laying on the ground. I called her name but she wouldn't answer me. I walked over to her and shook ed her to wake her but she didn't budge. I began to checked her pulse and I noticed she barely had one.

I took out my phone and began to call 911. After I called 911 i began to pray to God.

___________________________________________________________________________

Keep in mind that this is a true story and my friend told me everything of before we meet and i experienced everything with her after that. So please no hate comments because i dedicate this book to her.