Chapter 6

"Lucy time to get up to meet the neighbors." My dad said.

"Im getting up." I said.

I got up and put on some sweatpants and a t shirt and my vans. I hope they have kids my age cause I really need a friend at school. Hopefully he/she wont be a bitch.

I walked down stairs with my dad and we went next door.

Our neighbors are the Jeffersons. They have a boy named Ryan who is my age.

I invited him to the park.

"Hey im Lucy." I said.

"Hi im Ryan nice to meet you." He said.

We walked around the park and stopped at the icecream stand where I saw Savannah.

"Eww watch out new kid the bitch youre with is a total slut haha." Savannah said.

"Wow don't you think it's bad to talk about people. What if people talked about your ugly braces." Ryan said.

"Ugh shut up Faggot." Savannah said.

"Aww thats for discovering that has already been discovered haha." Ryan laughed.

Savannah walked away in anger and I just looked at my cuts.

"Thanks but you didnt have to do that." I said.

"Yeah and you dont have to cut yourself. Plus I think bullying is stupid haha." Ryan said.

"Yeah I made one mistake and now my whole hates me. Yesterday I tried to kill myself." I said.

" You shouldnt do that. If you ever need someone to talk to im here no matter what." Ryan said. And gave me his number.

We walked away from the ice cream stand and we got to know each other. Then he told me about him use to cut and how he got over it. Im glad I met Ryan he's a really nice kid.

"So what is your favorite movie?" He asked.

"Twilight" I said.

"Mine is Mean Girls." He said Laughing.

"That is so fetch." I said.

"Stop trying to make Fetch happen its never going to happen." He replied.

"So do you know your classes at Beverly Hills high?" I asked.

"Yes" he said handing me his schedule.

"Cool you have all the same classes as me haha" I laughed.

"Thats great" He said.

We walker home cause it was getting late. I waved goodbye to Ryan and went inside.

Today was the day that I was actually happy. I didnt think about cutting myself or even being sad. Im so thankful for this guy.

"Dad Ryan is actually a cool kid he makes me not think of cutting." I said while smileing.

" Thats good." He smiled back.

I went in my room and watched mean girls cause it came on tv. Then all of a sudden Ryan texted me.

Ryan: MEAN GIRLS IS ON!!!

Me: haha ik im watching it

Ryan: me too

Ryan: my mom said if you need a ride to school she'll be happy to take you.

Me: sure what time should I be ready.

Ryan: 7:30

Me: ok lol thanks

Ryan: now go watch mean girls while I pick out a outfit for school.