Chapter 8

School wasnt the same there was a whole mishap at lunch.

Brittney Bore and Savannah Tunnel came up to Ryan and straight up went WW3 on him. They even called him a gay fag. He got up from the lunch table and ran to the library.

I went after him.

He told me that his mom was going to come get us. He told me about why he was so upset when they called him a gay fag. I felt bad for him honestly.

He had it worse than me basically.

30 mins later his mom came and picked us up. She asked what was wrong but Ryan said he was sick.

Once we got home Ryan ran straight in the bathroom. I followed him but he closed the bathroom door and locked it.

It was the first time I heard him cry.

An hour later he finally came out. His eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"Are you okay?"I asked.

"Yeah im fine."He said.

He went to grab his phone and thats when I saw the cuts.

"Hey why did you cut yourself?"I asked.

"Look everyone has their own way of handling their problems." He said.

"But why does your way involves harming yourself?" I asked.

"It's my way of taking my own shame and guilt out on my self." Ryan told me.

"Listen you showed me that I shouldnt care what people think so why should you?" I asked.

"Yeah youre right.""I shouldnt be cutting I have to be strong." He smiled.