Chapter 13

I havent seen Lucy in 3 days so after school I ran home and went to her house.

I kept calling her name but I didnt hear anything so I went up to her room.

I saw her hanging from her ceiling. I rain up to her and cut her down. I kept screaming out my best friends name. Tears started streaming down my face.

I grabbed my mom and did a 3 way call him my mom and Lucy's dad.

"I NEED HELP I FOUND LUCY... SHE... SHE.. SHE HUNG HERSELF AND I DONT THINK THAT SHE IS BREATHEING PLEASE COME HOME FAST PLEASE" I said trying not to burst out to tears.

After I called them I called 911 and moments later they came. When they came so was Lucy's Dad and my mom.

They wrapped Lucy's Body up in a body bag. I couldnt believe my eyes. I ran after them and just cried I couldnt believe that my friend Lucy would actually kill herself.

She was my bestfriend.

Lucy's Dad went inside and cried Ive never seen him cry. It honestly hurt to see him cry.

I felt a buzz in my pocket and noticed I had her phone. I saw that Savannah and her friends text her and calling her a bitch worthless and a whore.

I just got so mad. And didnt even waste my time on her cause I was seriously gonna make her cry or worse.