The Tape

I saw Lucy in the recording and I immediately pressed play.

Dear family and friends or Ryan. Im sorry that ive disappointed you again. If you are seeing this then its been 3 days since my death. Ryan I wanted to say that you thought me alot. You thought to just accept the world how it is. You told me about your story and how you conquered it. You showed me how to stay strong. Im sorry that I couldnt be strong for you anymore. You were a great friend and I will miss you. Daddy Im sorry that your little girl isnt so happy and full of life anymore. Im sorry that I couldnt graduate for you. Im sorry that I cant take care of you when youre old and sick. Im super sorry that I had to leave you and Join God in his quest called Heaven. Im sorry that I never told you that Ive got worst. Before I leaver I need no wait you deserve the truth. Last summer me and savannah were on omegle this guy told us to flash our boobs I wasnt going to do it but savannah convinced me. Then it turned out to be a guy from our school and Savannah showed my boobs to everyone she said she tried to stop me but I was being such a hoe. soon later they told me that the devil brought my mom to hell. I nevered believed that cause I saw her the first time I nearly died. Im sorry you had to find out this way. Just know that I love you. And Ryan I love you too. Youre so Fetch.

After I saw the tape I cried. Picking up a chair and throwing it acrossed my room. I completly distroyed my room.

My mom came running up the stairs worried about me.

"Ryan!" she said.

But I sat against the walla and cried my eyes out. My mom came running towards me and she sat next to me.

"Why did she have to leave? Why couldnt it be me? Of all people it was her! She had to leave me on this planet feeling hopeless. I shouldve done something to stop her. I shouldve kept calling her." I said. Crying with sorrow and anger.

"You did everything you could dont beat yourself up for it Ryan. You are a good kid. You tried to save her even if it meant skipping school cause someone was being mean to her. She's in a good place now" She said as she started to tear up.

Before I could reply the phone had ranged.

My mom went to go answer it. She wasnt even gone for 5 minutes when she came and told me that Savannah had shot herself in the head.