Chapter 7

Ryan: are you ready cause we are

Me: yes im coming right over.

I left the house and walked over to Ryan's house. They were already in the car and I joined them.

"Are you ready for your first day." I asked

"Yes but If I see Savannah I will have words for her." He said.

"Who's that?" Ms. Jefferson asked.

"This girl that called Lucy a slut yesterday at the park." Ryan replied.

"Well Lucy If anyone bullies you come tell me and I'll handle it. People use to bully Ryan until he finally told me." Ms. Jefferson said.

"Thanks."I said getting out the car.

I told Ryan to follow me so we could go to our classes. It feels so good to finally have a friend.

We walked up in school and Savannah stopped kissing her boyfriend and turned to us.

"Look its the slut and the fagot." She said.

"Hey Savanah when you kiss your boyfriend youre not suppose to make his tongue bleed." Ryan said.

All of her friends started laughing and including me. Then I grabbed Ryan and we went on the 1st period.

Pretty much all day today nobody really messed with me so I had a good day today.

After school me and Ryan decided to walk home. We walked home and sang our favorite song Jar Of Hearts by Christina Perri.

Once we got to our house my dad told me that he was going out of town for a month and that I could either stay over Savannah's house or Ryan's house. I chose Ryan's cause he's my best friend.

My dad left me the house key and drove off to the airport. I walked over to Ryan's house and he showed me the room that I'll be staying in.

It was a room across his room like the bathroom was connected to another room. That is where I would sleep.

"Hey do you got a tumblr Ryan?" I asked.

"Yes www.loveplur.tumblr.com" Ryan replied.

"Okay I'll follow you." I said.

Most of the night we talked about horror movies and what foods we liked and how much we hated Mona and Melissa from Pretty Little Liars.

We have so much in common I knew that me and him would be friends for a long time.

Savannah: the next time you and your gay fag say some bull shit to me we are going to have a problem.

I showed Ryan my phone and the text from Savannah. He grabbed my phone and called her.

"Hey Savannah bullying is a crime and you keep bullying Lucy then me and YOU will have a fucking problem bitch." Ryan said and hung up the phone.

Later on that night me and ryan watched Devil wears Prada and fell asleep.