River

I know guys, very short chapter. wasn't sure where to go with it but I promise it gets better from here. enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------

I've been a liar, been a thief

Been a lover, been a cheat

All my sins need holy water, feel it washing over me

Well, little one, I don't want to admit to something

If all it's gonna cause is pain

Truth and my lies right now are falling like the rain

So let the river run

-River Eminem ft Ed Sheeran

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kristen tried to occupy herself that day, guilt was eating away at her. Should she not tell Stella? or should she? she would admit honesty wasn't her best quality but she was trying with Stella, she didn't want to lose her.

Pouring herself a glass of juice she sighed. She had taken Roberts advice and even though she hated hiding anything from Stella, it was for the best.

Her nerves were in overdrive as she waited for her girlfriend to walk through the door of the hotel room. Normally, she would be excited to see Stella. But now all she felt was dread and guilt.

"Kristen?" Stella's voice called out as she sat her bag by the door.

"Hey babe, how are you?" Kristen asked as she got up off the stool and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend.

"Eh, you know how these things go."

Kristen let out a small laugh, loving Stella's description.

"Anyway, do you want to go get something to eat?"

Yeah, where were you thinking?

I was thinking of just going down to the bar downstairs, they have decent food and drinks.

Yeah just don't let me sleep with anyone Kristen mumbled as Stella walked back over to her bag grabbing a sweatshirt out of it.

Kristen grabbed her phone off the counter before following Stella out of the room. Just like it had been last night, the bar was packed. They both found a booth in a corner, away from the mainstream that was partiers.

So what have you been up to before I came Stella asked.

Nothing much just watched a couple movies and had some pre-production planning. Kristen lied leaving a few details out. What about you?

Lonely without you. Netflixed with Cole and trip. Cj is watching the both of them. Decided to leave trip out of all this.

Love that pooch but he can be a handful sometimes Kristen giggled.

Kristen and Stella had a nice dinner and order a round of drinks before heading back to their room. they turned on a movie, Stella laying on the couch with Kristen on top of her.

Kristen would have to be back on set in a few hours but for the meantime, she was just going to enjoy these moments. but still, she couldn't help but think if she was really doing the right thing. everything was complicated at the moment and she hoped she would never have to tell Stella what she did.