1 | Love Letter

Perrie | 08:34am -> Day After The Premiere

Jadee? Can we please talk? I want to fix this??

Jadee?? 

Please.. 

read at 08:40 am

4 Months Later

"After only four months of it's release, Jade Thirlwall already achieved platinum for her newest album 'Love Letter'! This makes it one of the fastest albums to get a platinum certification. Congratulations Jade! And let's hope you'll finally get an answer to that Love Letter of yours. And now-" That's when Perrie turned off the TV. 

Her and Jade have been broken-up for real now for four months already and Perrie was dying inside. Her life was a huge mess. She wasn't surprised when she saw that Jade didn't talk about her in interviews, whether it was good or bad. After Nates and her management tricked her into a PR-Stunt contract, Jade didn't even contact her anymore when it came to their daughter.

Perrie didn't want this PR-Stunt. She once had one with Selena and even though Selena was one of her closest friends, she still didn't want to have a PR-Stunt with her. Perrie honestly didn't get the reason behind the PR-Stunt. Her first guess was that since the whole drama between her and Jade started, a relationship between her and Nate would increase the sales for the movie. They even had to live together, which both despised. After the thing on the premiere, Nate and Perrie got into a huge fight and didn't get along anymore. Perrie was blaming the whole thing on him, even though she knew he was only partly to blame. 

Perrie hadn't even listened to Jades album yet. She knew the whole album was basically about her, which is why it was called 'Love Letter', but she just couldn't bring herself to listen to it. Though, the title of the album inspired her to write love letters to Jade. Of course, she didn't send them to her. It was Perries way to cope with the break-up.

Perrie was surprised that even though they've been broken up for quite a while now Jade still hadn't filled in for divorce. It kind of gave Perrie hope, but when she heard from other people what Jade was singing about in her album, the hope got less and less. 

Perrie started to get really close to Jesy again after her break-up with Jade. She had always been very close to Jesy and Leigh-Anne, but she could feel her and Jesy drifting apart for a while and she was glad that she called her after Jade left, because it didn't even take Jesy thirty minutes to be at Perries house to comfort her. Leigh was there for her, too, of course. But you could sense that she was trying to stay natural, since she was also a very close friend to Jade. Perrie didn't mind that though, because she knew it was partly her fault. 

Jade hadn't even answered her texts she sent her right after the premiere. It seemed like Jade really was done with her for good, but Perrie hoped that wasn't true. After all for Perrie they were supposed to be meant to be. Right? 

"Dear Jade,

I miss you. Every minute of every day and I feel like I've told you that so often in all these years we've been together, but this time it's killing me. It feels like eternity. A moment apart. Like searching for something, but not knowing what you're searching for. It's love, but not being loved. And I really hope that someday you'll be able to forgive me and love me again.

Always and forever yours truly,

Pez ♥"

Perrie sighed and put the letter in an envelope the way she did it with all her letters. There were already over thirty and she had no clue what she was supposed to do with them. She could send them to Jade, but Perrie knew letters weren't going to bring her wife back.