8 | Leaving

,,They're talking 'bout you.. Said I should leave you.. And should I follow.. Take their advice.. You have your moments and I have mine."  

After The Concert

"You were awesome today, babe.", Jade said with a huge smile as she entered Camilas Tour-Bus. Camila was already sitting on the couch with her PJ's on, reading a book while drinking a hot chocolate. 

As soon as she heard Jade though, a bright smile spread on her face. "Thanks, you, too, darling.", Camila said softly before she patted on the couch, implying for Jade to sit next to her. 

Jade smiled slightly before sitting next to Camila, who cuddles up to her straight after, still the book in her hands. "This is nice.", Jade said after a few minutes of silent.

"Yeah.", Camila said quietly and let out a giggle.

It was quiet for a few minutes again. Suddenly, Camila put the book on the table and turned her head towards Jade. "I saw Perrie tonight.", she said quielty, while playing with Jades fingers.

Jade gulped. She didn't know why, but she got scared all of sudden. Probably, because things between her and Camila were going so well at the moment and she didn't want Perries presence to ruin it. Even though deep down she had to admit, seeing Perrie today did something to her. It made her miss her even more now and she hated herself for that, because Camila didn't deserve that. 

She didn't deserve someone who was thinking about someone else while she was with her. "Yeah, I saw her, too.", Jade replied quietly after a while. "Did she talk to you?", Jade asked.

Camila nodded before putting a strand of Jades hair behind the brunettes ear. "Yeah, after my set.", she answered.

"What was it about?", Jade asked.

Camila sighed quietly. "You.", she answered simply.

After Camilas Set

"Great work, Mila!", Paul, Camila and Jades tour manager, told her and gave her a high five. Camila let out a giggle and hugged him quickly before she made her way towards her dressing room. 

"Oh, sorry-" Camila stopped talking as she saw who she bumped into. "Oh, hey Perrie.", Camila said nicely. She genuinely liked Perrie and of course she kind of felt bad for dating Jade, even if they weren't official. Although, Camila kind of knew there wasn't anything to feel bad about, since Perrie and Jade weren't together anymore.

"I think we should talk.", Perrie said in a stern sound.

Camila immediately had a questionable frown on her face. "About what?", she asked and crossed her arms. 

"Jade.", Perrie said simply.

Camila rolled her eyes slightly. She didn't have time nor motivation for it. Also, wasn't Perrie in a relationship? 

"What is there to talk about?", Camila asked. 

"Camila, look.. I know you two are something. At least Jade said so.", Perrie said. All of sudden she didn't seem so serious and mad anymore. 

"Yes, we are. We only went on one date so far, though.", Camila explained simply. She passed by Perrie and made her way to her dressing room, but she could hear Perrie following her behind her.