6 | Collide

,,Turn the lights on, honey, I don't really wanna hide, not tonight.. Come and crash into me.. 'cause I want us to collide.. Collide, collide, collide.. Collide, collide, collide"

2nd Day Of Tour: Las Vegas

It was around 9am when Jade woke up. She only had four hours to get ready for her date with Camila and even though four hours seemed like a long time it didn't seem to be enough. Jade was nervous as hell since she hadn't been on a proper date for six years now since she was in a committed relationship. 

They were in Las Vegas at the moment for their concert here tonight and Jade already had the perfect idea for their date. She just really hoped that Camila would like it, too. 

A part of Jade couldn't help but think about Perrie. The brunette kind of felt like she was betraying her still-wife, but she knew she was allowed to go with whoever she wanted to. After all Perrie was the one with a new relationship. It's not like she'd get mad or something.

At least Jade thought so. 

While Jade was doing her eyebrows her phone started to vibrate. She quickly took a glance at it just to see that Perrie texted her again. Jade sighed before clicking on it.

Perrie | 9:23am

Good Morning!x Hope you arrived well & good luck in Vegas tonight :)

read at 9:24am

Jade | 9:26am

Are you gonna do that every day now? (Thanks, though)

read at 9:27am

Perrie | 9:29am

Maybe.. :)

Also, I told you I want to be friends, so that's me putting an effort into it.

Anyway

read at 9:29am

What are you up to today before the show?x

read at 9:30am

Jade gulped. She didn't know why she did that, but she kind of felt off guard. As if she was just caught doing something bad. Maybe it was because she was afraid what Perrie would think if she'd find out that Jade was going on a date with Camila. 

Or maybe it was because Jade didn't want Perrie to know about the date in general. 

Either way, she wasn't sure if she was supposed to tell her about it. Though, she knew Perrie was going to find out sooner or later, so why not sooner?

Jade | 9:33am

Uhm.. Actually, going on a date.

read at 9:33am

Perrie | 9:34am

Oh

With who? 

read at 9:35am