7 | Personal

,,Don't take it personal.. But personally, I think you'd be better with somebody like me.. But worse of all, you don't even see (you don't even see)"  

After Jade and Camilas Date

"Perrie, what are you doing here?", was the first thing Jade asked, instead of answering to Perries sudden outburst.

Perrie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Not important. Why Camila, Jade? Really? Out of all people."

Now Jade was the one rolling her eyes. "It doesn't really matter who I'm dating, does it?"

"You keep ignoring my questions.", the blonde said sternly.

Jade let out a frustrated groaned. "Maybe because I don't wanna answer them!", the brunette snapped.

Perrie was actually surprised. She knew Jade was still hurt, but she didn't think Jade would be so angry to see her. Maybe she really was the only one who missed them.

It was silent for a few minutes. Neither of them said anything. Neither of them knew what to say.

Perrie let out a sigh, before leaning away from the couch. "I came here because I wanted to support you and missed you.", the blonde suddenly said, which caught Jades attention. Though, the brunette seemed confused. "I answered your questions, now I'd like for you to answer mine.", Perrie explained calmly.

Perrie knew whatever Jades answer was it was going to hurt. But Perrie wanted to be her friend again and for that she needed to be a good listener and support her in a new relationship. Even if she deep down wanted to rip their heads off because of her crazy jealousy.

"It seemed like you already moved on and then Lauren and Camila broke up and Camila and I got even closer than before. That's why.", Jade didn't want to tell the whole story yet, because she knew Perrie was going to ask more questions anyway.

"Did she ask you or did you?", Perrie was quiet, as if she already knew the answer, but didn't want to hear it.

"I.. asked her.", Jade said slowly, the hurt in Perries eyes evident as soon as the words left Jades mouth.

"Any reasons for that?", Perrie asked quietly while staring at her fingers.

"I wanted to move on. I thought since you were already in a new, committed relationship, that I deserved to go out there again and start dating. And Camila and I had this tension the past few days and considering the fact that she already once had a crush on me, I thought why not.", Jade explained quietly. She stayed at the door, because she had a feeling what would happen if she'd sat down next to her blonde beauty.

"So you're like.. official now?", Perrie asked slowly. Jade didn't know that Nate and her were only for the public eye, but if Camila and her were official, Perrie was going to tell her.

"No.", Jade answered after a few seconds of silence. "This was our first date and we both agreed on just seeing where this goes first since we're still trying to forget our exes.", Jade explained.

Exes, Perrie thought while she could feel her heart breaking each second more and more. "Oh.", was the only thing Perrie said though. She didn't know what else she was supposed to say.

"Jade, there's something I need to tell you and-" That's when the door suddenly went wide open and Nate was standing there. Jade scoffed and shook her head. Of course she wasn't alone here, Jade thought.

"I guess, it's too late for that, he's already here.", Jade said sarcastically. Perrie immediately slapped herself mentally. She wasn't surprise that Jade thought she wanted to tell her that Nate was with her.

"Jade-" Perrie started, but got immediately cut off by Jade.

"Save it.", she said and tried not to be rude. "Now if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to get ready for the concert.", Jade said and motioned for them to leave the room. Nate had a guilty expression on his face, the same one he had when Jade met him at the award show. Jade still couldn't figure out why he was always looking like this.

Perrie sighed and left the room with Nate, but not without taking a last glance at Jade, who was making her way to her outfits. As soon as the door was closed and Nate and her were alone on the corridor, she slapped him slightly on his shoulder.

"What the hell, Perrie!", he snapped.

"You couldn't wait three more minutes? I was just about to tell her about us being fake and wanting her back.", Perrie groaned, before looking if anyone heard them.

He nodded. "Alright, I'm sorry. You can talk to her after the concert."

But Perrie shook her head. "No, I can't. She'll probably meet Camila after her set and then they'll hangout since they're basically an item.", she sighed.

"They're dating?!", he asked, obviously surprised.

Perrie shook her head. "No, at least Jade said that. I'll explain it to you during the concert, let's go.", she said and pulled him after her on her way to the VIP area.

"How are we going to get out of the PR-Stunt, now that you mentioned it?", Nate asked. During their flight to Las Vegas Perrie told him about her goal and her plan. He was immediately on board, even though he was a little unsure about her plan. It didn't sound too realistic.

"Like I already told you, we're gonna confront them with our lawyers as soon as we're back from Las Vegas. We're gonna tell them how useless this whole thing is since there's nothing else to promote anymore. Then you can go back to France and I can go back and live happily ever after with Jade.", Perrie explained.

"And you're sure it's gonna be that easy? It's our management after all, Perrie.", he said a little unsure.

"Let's just try and see how it goes, alright?", Perrie asked in which he nodded in return before they watched Camila doing the rest of her set. Perrie really needed to have a talk with Camila, too. She wasn't going to let Camila get Jade, not in a million years.

Perrie knew what she promised herself, but now after knowing what was up with Camila and Jade, she was kind of confident about her and Jade getting back together. She just had to do it right.

Jade honestly found it quite weird. She wanted to move on from Perrie, but somehow she kept meeting the blonde beauty everywhere. On her concert, on award shows. Everyone would say they're famous and that it's normal, but Perrie was in London before the award show and then all of sudden she met her at the award show? She found it quite odd. It was like she was a magnet and Perrie was the metal. No matter where she went, Perrie was there, too.

It was like no matter how hard she tried, she could never get rid of her.

When Camila sang her last song on her set-list, which was called 'Inside Out', Perrie could catch her looking at the side of the stage where probably Jade was standing. It hurt Perrie to see that and it also hurt her to hear Camila sing "..You're with the best of the best, yeah.. I'm talking all time.. I'm talking worldwide, worldwide.. Don't you waste some other girl's time.. 'Cause once you're with my love.. There will never be enough, never be enough" to Jade. 

It looked like Camila was taking this thing with Jade actually very serious and it gave the blonde mixed feelings. Jealous feelings. 

Her only wish now was to catch Jade later on before she'd head to her Tour-Bus.