Chapter 1 The Beginning

she stumbled towards the changing rooms hoping no one saw a girl stumble in. She quickly dressed into her football uniform and pulled the mask over her head. she tied her hair into a bun and made sure her hair wouldn't come show.

she walked onto the field and saw a few boys from her team already stretching. but really, they didn't do much they were just watching the cheerleaders. "hey Stan" one of them waved. she waved back and grinned

she walked towards them. "hey Brian, Timothy, Greg." she greeted them with a nod and they hug in a manly manner. she had to learn this, because apprently guys know this from 'when they were born' like Preston once said.

"Have you seen Sally's ass, Harry's so lucky with her." Greg said pointing as Sally bent down to touch the ground stretching her legs and arms.

"didn't they break up a few days ago?" she asked confused mentally rolling her eyes. Boys will be boys, won't they?

"yeah they did, but I've heard rumours they're back together. Sally talked about it at lunch." he shrugged.

"maybe you should ask Harry." Timothy pointed at Harry and everyone turned around. and I mean everyone, not only the boys but also the girls.

he was really popular with the girls because he is good-looking and doesn't use it like most jocks in their the team. and girls say he's different. meaning he's British just like her and is quiet and mysterious. But she knew he was far from that.

"what?" Harry asked raising his eyebrow looking at the guys. Brian opened his mouth to speak but Sally beat him to it.

"Harry, I missed you so much. Where were you at lunch?" she flung herself at him and leaned in for a kiss.

Harry placed his hands on her waist stopping her from kissing him. He broke things off with her a few days ago, just because he felt like she wasn't the one, he couldn't be himself around her. not like he was with the boy, maybe he was gay...

he shook the thought off him. "I'm sorry Sal, but we broke up remember, and ex's don't kiss each other." Harry told her, making the team laugh.

"but Harry? I thought you loved me, I thought we had something special." she faked her sadness. she couldn't let the most popular guy slip through her fingers.

"I thought so too." this made Sally run away fake crying. "I'm happy we broke things off." Harry confessed, relive clear in his voice. he had his helmet under his arm and looked at his team mates. He was the quarterback.

"Look there's William." William stumbled to his team. they missed seven players, they had a team from thirteen, but some of the players thought they were good enough and wouldn't come to training sessions. so that usually left them with eight or nine people who came.

"and Mike and Julian." they were twins and usually had this tension between them, both wanting to be better then the other. the last one to walk towards the group was Eric and the coach.

"Alright team, there's a game coming up and I want everyone to be at their best. the five who I choose to player for sure are. Harry of course, Stan of course, Greg, William and Ben." Ben was a good player, but he never showed up at training.

they nodded their heads, the coach made them run four rounds around the field and then they would start with some ball exercises. Beginning with to throw and catch.

"he, Stan, you and I?" Harry asked her and she nodded her head. they began running and goofed around she did too, she was like one of the guys when it came to football.

she laughed loudly when Brian hit the ground tripping over his own feet. she was the first to notice but the guys quickly joined her. Well everyone except Harry, it wasn't like he wouldn't laugh, but he felt sorry for Brian.