Chapter 2 Gay?

" you know, Harry is going to the ball" my friend squealed, I laughed loudly, I took a glance at the boys' table, they were all laughing and I wanted to join. I sighed rubbing my face.

"why do you even care that much about him, all you've ever said to him was, sure. when he asked for your pencil." I rolled my eyes and focused on my sandwich.

"she has got a point you know, it is exciting he's going." my other friend said. " Maybe he'll see me standing and try and flirt with me." my other friend said.

my friends are, Alexis and Pete. Pete is gay, and Alexis is in love with Harry, no wait they both are. well that's what they say. Pete has short black hair and brown eyes. Alexis had short blond hair and brown eyes too.

" he just broke up with a girl you know, I don't think he'll be looking for someone." I shrugged, not getting the hype about Harry.

" Yes he broke up with her, because of me of course." Alexis winked, I took a bite and looked at her with a blank stare.

" come on you have to agree Fin, he's as hot as hot sauce." I raised my eye brow at Pete's comment.

" hot sauce, really? maybe he just hates it that girls throw themselves at him. I know I would, besides, he really isn't the type for going after girls, otherwise he would have one on his lap."

"no you're wrong there. I've heard he's a real flirt, and really charming and have you seen his hair, I've never felt so attracted to curls." she sighed dreamily.

" I wish I made it on the football team, I could have seduced him by now. Maybe the reason he doesn't have many girlfriends is because he's gay." Pete said.

" speaking about football, you know that guy Stan?" Alexis said, I tensed, looking at her. " I've never seen him around, and he seems really close with all of them. who is he?"

" maybe he's just shy." I squeaked. she laughed. " of course not, he's on the football team, and a good one at that. If Harry wasn't on the team, he would probably be the best." I blushed.

" I think he's really good too, but I've never seen his face, he looks like he hasn't even hit puberty yet. he has these small legs and tiny arms. yet he's good at the sport." I glared at Pete, he shrugged.

" I mean, Stan really is a mystery." he said.

" I really need to go now, to my locker I mean." I got up and quickly left the table. I hope they won't find out. only our coach knows about me being Stan.

I got to my locker, got out my books and homework. I stuffed them into my bag. " I really don't know where Stan is, he told us he was at the library." I heard Harry.

" maybe he lied, maybe he is smoking outside." I heard Timothy joke, I giggled. they know I would never smoke.

" yeah right, and then next thing we know he's hooking up with some girl there too." Brian said sarcastically.

" maybe he just doesn't want to see me- us I mean us." Harry said, I heard their footsteps coming closer and I quickly swung my bag over my shoulder and walked away.

I know the whole school, and I knew I was going to pass the library, but I didn't expect to almost bump into them. I almost bumped into Harry.

"Watch where you're going." He snarled. I quickly looked down and hurried. he seemed so frustrated, did he really think I would lie to them? well I did, I hid so much from them. Only my identity and the things that could have them figured that out.

after school I walked towards the locker room and quickly changed. I walked through the boys' locker room onto the field.

" hey Stan, where have you been?" William asked, I felt guilty, did he mean the whole library thing. I could always just lie.