Chapter 4 Two Dances

she was nervously pulling on another layer of clothing. So she decided she would go as a girl and as a boy. Messed up right? well her friends who know that she's a girl, asked her to go. She agreed.
she would go as a boy for the first half of the night, and the other part she would be a girl. She went downstairs, her mother wanting pictures.
"you're going too?" Harry asked Ben, Ben shurgging, pulling his sword closer. Ben was dressed as pirate. Harry thought it went great with his personality.
"yup, do you think I'll threaten you with your chance with Stan?" Ben laughed, Harry shot him an angry glare. Harry was dressed as a knight, and Ben was sure the girls at their school would love it.
"I don't like Stan, I'm straight." Harry snapped, he liked Stan yes, but he wasn't sure if it was just in a friend manner. He was sure he was straight.
"right." Ben said not convinced, Shaking his head chuckling. Harry crossed his arms over his chest, looking at Ben. Irritated.
"I don't care about what you believe Ben." Harry nervously pulled his fake amour straight. He was really nervous about what Stan would think about this.
Ben shrugged again, not really caring for Harry. He didn't hate his brother, but he didn't like him. The way all girls would fall at his feet, the way he was careless, how he was a goody-goody.
Girls liked Ben too. Not as much as they liked Harry. Ben wasn't jealous, he was just irritated with Harry. Everyone always compared him too Harry. The one with good grades, the perfect son. He would never change to have such things.
"you look perfect honey." Finley was wearing a black dress, it hung lose around her middle, flowing around her. it was decorated with dark red, and came just above her knees. She decided to change her outfit after she left her house.
Her mother made pictures. She quickly made her escape, changing in a little pub near by. She had seen people from school were here. This pub was quite popular for people her age, you could get drinks if you were underaged if you knew people here.
She changed in the bathroom and went out like Zoro, the first character with a mask that popped into her mind.
"Do you think he's already here?" Harry asked Timothy, Timothy just shrugged, looking at all the girls. Many had little costumes on. From nurses to angels. You could find them here.
"she's hot." Greg pointed at a girls dressed as a police agent. The boys agreed, except Harry. He was looking around for Stan.He said he would be here.
"Hey." she said happily, making Harry jump. He looked at Finley while smiling.
" you made it." he hugged Stan, a bit too long, a bit too tightly. Stan gave the other boys a handshake. They quickly continued looking at girls.
"so are you having fun?" she asked a bit awkwardly. Harry nodded his head. She looked over his outfit. she just knew he would choose something cliche. The thought made her laughed.
" yes actually." Harry grinned. " do you uhm... want to dance?" he asked, Stan shurgged, nodding his head. Harry and Stan walked up the dance floor.
Finley saw girls looking at Harry in awe. Which he didn't seem to notice. Girls love Harry, but now he was dressed handsome  like a knight. I mean, Knight in shinning armour. Every girl was dreaming to be his damsel in distress.
She didn't even think about wanting to be a damsel in distress, specially not Harry's. She was a guy now, she she couldn't have those thoughts.
In the far corner Harry saw Ben watching, a slight smirk on his face. There were girls looking at him, liking how mysterious he was. He was known as a bad-boy.
Harry and Fineley were having fun, laughing. There had been a few girls who had gone up to Harry and asked him to dance. A few times, Finley forced him to just dance. He was protesting though.
before she knew it, the half of the night was over. She told Harry she had to leave for a bit. He was a bit disappointed, but before he could say something she was already gone.
She fled into the bathroom, pulling out her bag which she had fetched out of her locker. She changed into the witch costume, letting her hair fall lose. She dumped her bag in her locker again and then called Pete.
he answered screaming. " meet me at the punch bowl." she raised her voice, hoping he could here her. He screamed an Okay.
She walked towards the punch bowl. She saw Pete already. He smiled when he saw her. "you look great Fin." he said smiling. Alexis was behind him, agreeing.
Alexis was dressed as a fairy, and Pete had dressed up as a soldier. She told them they looked great too. "Have you seen Harry, he's such a God." Alexis gushed, looking towards Harry.
"that Stan guy has been with him the whole time." she complained. Finley laughed, but Pete was nodding his head.
"But he has danced with a few girls, so that means I've got a chance." He told both of them. Pete and Alexis had been talking about Harry the whole night actually.
"why don't you ask him to dance?" Finley asked.
"are you crazy, what if he rejects me?" He exclaimed, looking at her like she was some alien. Alexis laughed.
"It's not like you already asked him, you might never know." She shurgged.
"what if you ask him, and if he says yes, then I surely have a chance." he said wide eyed. Finley chuckled, shaking her head.
"do I have to be offended now?" she raised her eyebrow.
"nope, it's a great idea Fin. If he rejects you, it doesn't matter, you don't even like him." Alexis agreed. Finley groaned, she didn't want to dance with Harry, not as a girl.
"Fine, but if he rejects me I get chocolate." Pete rolled his eyes, already draggin her towards his crush. He pushed Finley towards him and she crashed into his chest,
the girl who was dancing with him, glared at her. "I'm sorry, I uhm... tripped." she lied, grinning. the girl pushed her aside, making her almost fall over.
"that's just rude." she told the unnamed girl. She huffed, still not saying a thing.
"come on Harry, we dont't need girls like her near us." she said in disgust. Finley rasied her eyebrow.
" girls like me?" she laughed, "I'm sorry but you're more stereo type then I am." she shurgged, the girl almost jumped onto Finley, getting angry.
" would you like to dance?" Harry suddenly asked.
"but why would you ask that babe, we were already dancing no need to ask again." the unnamed girl said sweetly.
" I'm sorry, but I didn't meant you." Harry said not sounding sorry. Finley didn't want to agree, because she woudl get chocolate if she didn't agree. But she would never lie to her friends.
" alright." she said, the unnamed girl cried and then walked away, angrily. Not even trying to convince Harry who only had eye for the other girl.
he had never seen her around, she was dressed great, and not like the most girls here. She also had this familiar aura around her. But mostly she stood up for herself.
" you know." Finey said. "I gave up chocolate for you." she laughed. "I've never done that for anyone, well I did it for my friends but what ever."
Harry's chuckle rang through her ears. " I'm Harry." he said.
"Finley, and I knew you were Harry my friends adore you." Harry chuckled again and this time she did too.
they had danced for two songs when suddenly a figure appeared. Ben. "can I have a dance with the lady?" he asked. until now he had been standing at the side in the dark corner.
"I'm sorry, but she's dancing with me." Harry was irritated wiht his brother. He only wanted to destroy the fun Harry was having with Finley.
"I don't care." He said taking a hold of Finley's arm. Harry took hold of her other arm, not wanting to lose against Ben.
"Well I do, so screw you." Finley was standing between the two brother. She would surely choose Harry if she could, but she didn't think she had an actual choice.
" could you, uhm maybe let me go?" she asked, both grips on her arms tight and hurting her. Harry loosened his grip, not letting go. Ben's grip tightened.
" one dance love, is all I'm asking for." He whispered in her ear. He wouldn't keep her away from Harry for one song, but for the whole night if he could,
" but-" She tried to protest but Ben already tugged her with him. He pulled her closer, not caring if people saw, not even caring if Harry was looking.
Harry watched the duo, clenching his jaw as he watch in anger. She was squeezed against Ben's chest, his arms around his waist.
her arms hung by her side, and Ben didn't like that. "put your rms around my neck." he demaned. she did a she was told. just one dance.
after the song finished Harry was relived. She pulled away, but Ben didn't let her. "let me go." she said angrily.
"Oh I won't babe." he whispered in her ear. this made her mad. she tried to get out of his grip, but he wouldn't bulge.
then she had enough of his stubbornness and she raised her hand, hitting him in the face. he was shocked, not expecting her to hit him. She got out of his grip.
Harry expected her to come back into his arms, but she didn't she feld. And as he tried to follow her. People stopped him, greeting him, flriting with him, asking him to dance. While she got away.
she went to her friends, both gleaming with joy as she stood in front of them. "Harry and Ben, you lucky girl." Pete said happily.
"And you hit the guy, he must be so mad." Alexis said, dragging out the so. The thought made her afraid, Ben was always and will be a dangerous guy.
"Oh, I'm screwed." she said, throwing her hands up in defeat.
"If he nears you again, I'll be there, because Ben is so hot whne he's mad." Pete told her.
" you really are my best friend, aren't you?" she asked sarcastically. Pete and Alexis laughed. But Finley looked around nervously.
"he will not hear me." she whispered to herself. But her eyes widened as she saw the darker Styles brother nearing her. His expression was unreadable.
she said a quiet quick goodbye and then fled. Like her life depended on it, afraid he would hurt her. Which he probably would if he had the chance.
she ran out of the school, onto the streets, she passed the near by pub and then entered her home. The lights were out which meant her mother had gone to bed. it was two in the moring.
She yawned, suddenly realizing she was actually tired. she got up the stairs, taking two steps at the time. she changed into her payamas and thten got under her duvet, closing her eyes.
"oh Harry, you're one strange guy."