Chapter 5

Finley ran a hand through her hair. alright, two guys just danced with me. One of the guys thinks he's gay because he kissed me. The other guy is his brother. This is mess up. she thought.
"I can't believe you actually danced with Harry Styles and Ben Styles, he never dances with anyone. You're like a god now, I bet everyone will be talking about you." Pete gushed.
everyone talking about me? she shivered at the thought. " I don't think they will." she said, trying to convince herself.
" of course they will." Alexis tried to reassure Finley, but it didn't have the affect she wanted it to have,
"I don't feel like going to school anymore actually." she said awkwardly, ready to turn around. But Pete hooked his arm with Finley's
" nonsense, we're already here." they walked through the old school gates. Finley felt watched, people giving her looks of, envy, confusion, amazement. She didn't like it one bit.
"please let me go?" she begged, her arm still being hooked with Pete's
"what if Harry tries talking with you, we'll meet him too, I haven't thought this through, I'm not even wearing my best clothes." he suddenly panicked.
"you could go back home, I'll walk with you." she grinned, Alexis shook her head. they walked towards Finley's locker and she started stuffing her books into her bag.
"oh look it's Fin right?" No one calls her Fin. she looked up, a girl wit beautiful brown locks looked at her, a fake smile plastered on her face.
"no. It's Finley." she said.
" same." the girl replied, waving it off. She had blue eyes, she looked beautiful. But everyone who went to their school knew she was the queen bee.
"No it's not." Finley said, not wanting to be picked on by her. She would stand up for herself.
"It's a boy's name either way." what's her name again? Finley tried to think of the girl's name, but no name popped into her mind.
"no." Finley said for the tird time. "Otherwise it wouldn't be my name." The girl glared at Finley.
" shut your trap slu.t" she cursed, Finley didn't reply, doing as she was told.
"now, Harry's mine, and he always will be, we're going through a rough time, but we're still together." now Finlet recognized her, Harry's ex-girlfirned.
"Sally." she exclaimed. " you're Sally, the girl who won't leave Harry alone right?" Finley smirked, Sally was a burden for Harry, they broke up and she wouldn't leave it alone.
"No, that's not true, I can leave Harry alone, but I don't have to because we're together. You on the other hand need to leave him alone." she shot back.
"there is nothing to leave alone, he was dancing with me, just one dance Get over it. Besides he was dancing with me not with you." she said, raising her eyebrows. Sally stamped her feet.
" he's mine, and if you don't back off." she almost screamed. " I'll make your life a living hell." she smirked, thinking she got to Finley.
"good luck with that." and if on cue the bell rang. Finley quickly walked away before Sally could reply. Finley got to her first class. EP was her first class, she hated it to be her first class.
who's' ready to start EP in the morning, that's crazy. Plus they never did football, the only sport she was good at. The teacher and football coach walked onto the field,
"hello students." she crept to the back of the group. they were standing on the field. they would usually meet here and go inside to do some shitty sport. Like dance, or Volleyball. they even did Chearleading.
they laughed at her, she couldn't have failed more in a sport. "today we're going to stay outside." the class groaned, it was really chilly outside.
" we're going to play football." he gave Finley a knowing look as as smile grew on her face.
"I'm with Harry." one girl exclaimed happily more high voices agreed. she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. But the smile on her face told you that she couldn't be mad. even the weather didnt affect her anymore.
"I think we need two team captains, a girl and a boy." the coach said, ignoring the girls. "they can choose their own team players." the coach instructed. "Harry as captian for team one, and he looked around. Marry as captain for team two." she groaned, knowing she couldn't be on Harry's team.
" girls first." Harry gave her a cheeky grin. she smiled back, way to brightly.
"uhm, Angela." she said picking one of her friends, they squealed making Finley flinch.
"Preston." Harry said, Preston stepped forwards. and so both teams choose until there were only five people left. one of them being Finley.
"Jack." Harry said. there were obviously more girls on Marry's team then on Harry's. They didn't seem happy with that fact,
"who's that girl?" Marry pointed at Finley. She just shrugged, not wanting to answer. Harry followed Marry's finger and saw Finley.
his eyes widened. she was his mystery girl. he still didn't have her name. He kept staring at her, hoping she would look at him. Just give him one glance.
he hoped Marry wouldn't choose her, that way she could be on his team. She would probably suck, but he would help her and she would be thankful and give him her time.
He smirked at the plan which was forming inside his head. "Janet." the name snapped him out of his thoughts. a girl with brown hair walked towards Marry. it wasn't his girl.
he tried to be casual, hiding his smile. "you." he pointed at Finley. when she stood by them, a bit distant form Harry. " what's your name?" he asked her.
"Finley." she replied. Harry repeated her name, like tasting it. Hoping he could say her name again again again and agin.
"I'm Harry." He said, wanting to properly introduce himself.
"I know." A smile appeared on his face. she knew who he was was. " the coach just called you out." his smile fell.
they divided the last few people, both teams could decide who could play and who would wait on the bench before they could get onto the field. deciding a strategy.
"so I think the boys will play first." Harry said. "so the girls can watch for a good ten minuets and then we could help you out." Finley was accustomed to the fact she was a boy while playing football.
she sprang up. ready to play. "I'm going on that field." she said, realizing she was a girl, and Harry just said they needed to wait for a good ten minutes. like we can't play.
"look." Harry said, wanting to let her play, but he couldn't' girls would mess it up anyway. "We can play first, if you girls would play, you would mess up the second you would step on the field." Harry shrugged.
"I won't mess up." she said stubbornly. Harry laughed.
"cute." he smirked at her. "but you will mess up, it's the truth." Harry said looked at her. Yes he liked the girl, but he liked the game better.
"I can't prove myself?' she asked, raising her eyebrow. " I think I deserve a chance." Harry sighed giving in. He would play, acting like she wasn' even there.
" let's do this." he finally screamed, after they had decided the stratergy. Finley had been listening closely, ready to prove Harry she could play,
Harry thought she was quiet because she didn't know what to do. He decided to help her, the way she sticked up to herslef allured him. He liked her, and it wasn't like this was a real match.
the boys ran onto the field, with one girl in between them. the other team ran onto the field too. they had mostly boys on the field too. but that was because the girls wanted to see Harry play.
every girl wanted to see Harry play, they knew he looked like a god playing. the coach blew his whistle. the game had started.
the game was tough, both teams were good. Of course Harry was the best player, but that didn't take away that the other team clearly wasn't weak. "Harry." Finley screamed for what felt like the hundreth time.
Harry had the ball most of the time, Finley had the ball least of times. none to be exact. Harry refused to throw the ball at her.
if Harry had thrown the ball at her, he would have scored. but his pride held him from throwing. he lost the ball. Finley ran as fast as she could.
Harry was amazed as the small girl had the ball and was running towards the last line. They scored. beginners luck.
Harry had decided to help her for real this time. so he threw the ball high in the air as easy as he could for her to catch. and as soon the ball touched her fingers she sped off.
" Finley." Preston yelled. Finley noticed it was better to throw the ball to him. She threw the ball with skill and he was kind of shocked, much like Harry they scored again.
after another ten minutes of playing the game ended. Team one had won. Harry was shocked, Finley was a great player.
"you were amazing." Harry told her, he kind of felt like he impressed her to play like that.
"I know, but you didn't know because you though I'd mess up, jerk." she walked away, bumping her shoulder with his. he stumbled backwards.
he watched the girl walk off. He knew he made a mistake, a huge one. She disliked him, hated him maybe. because she could obviously play and he doubted that fact.
"hey Harry." Sally hung onto Harry's arm as he planted his tray down. The boys were all talking, and stopped when they saw Sally.
" leave Sally." Timothy said, she groaned but left anyway.
" so I'm thinking about taking this girl out." Preston said, Harry looked up. The boys were all single, sometimes a shag here and there. but nothing serious like taking girls out.
" well who?" Brian asked.
" but mostly why?" Greg said.
"well she is amazing." Preston sighed. "she is really beautiful and she can play football, and she's really good at it. she's amazing."
"what's her name?" Greg asked.
"Finley." Harry almost spit out the drink he was drinking.
" you can't." he said, someone couldn't take away his girl.
"why not? I know she doesn't have boyfriend." he said like that was the first thing Harry would think about.
"oh, uhm.. well." Harry wasn't sure what to say. He couldn't say he liked her too, could he?
"I'm going to ask her now." he got up and walked towards Finley. she sat with two losers Harry couldn't care to learn the names off.
" Finley?" Preston asked. Pete sucked in a deep breath, looking at Preston. He was a god, well everyone on the football team was. And Harry was the leader of their society of gods.
"yeah?" she asked, popping a grape into her mouth.
"I'm not sure what your answer will be, but would you let me take you out?" he asked her, licking his lips.
she was taken back by the question. She knew the boys as her friends, nothing more. " I'll think about it." she replied.
" great." he pecked her cheek and then walked away, happily reporting what Finley had said to the boys.
"what the hell just happened?"