Chapter 6

Preston couldn't stop thinking about the girl who was an amazing player and she was sassy, she knew what she wanted and she didn't seem to be throwing herself at a guy who just looked her way.
"Preston?" Harry asked him. "you shouldn't go around with Finley, there has to be a reason why such a beautiful belongs to the nerds, outcasts." Harry said.
Harry thought Finley was beautiful, more then just beautiful. this was the reason why he tried to prevent Preston to go on a date with her.
"she's just special Harry, you wouldn't understand. if you don't want to go around her, I can live with her. But I'm not like you." Harry rolled his eyes at the protectiveness in Preston's voice.
"I'm not like you." Harry mimicked in a high pitched voice. "I don't care Preston, I just think you should leave her alone." with that he left Preston to his own thoughts.
Preston's mouth hung open. Harry liked Finley too, why else wouldn't he want Preston to go out with her, why else would he try to make him stay out of her way. he liked her too.
"so Preston asked you out," Alexis squealed for the hundreth time. Finley groaned.
"it's been an hour since he asked me, and you've already screamed it like a thousand times." she complained. "I mean, you have better things to do, like stalk Harry Styles or something." she proposed sarcastically.
"he can do without me for a bit." she winked. Finley rolled her eyes as they entered their next class. "I don't want to have Spanish." she complained.
"well we could always talk about the way Preston asked you out, wait!" she suddenly remember Finely hadn't agreed yet. "you'r'e going right?" she asked.
"I'm not sure, I don't think I want to go..." she knew this would make her friend mad, and she should have just said she would go. Just to please Alexis.
"but you have too." Alexis almost cried. she held onto Finley's ahnd, begging her too go. Finley gave in, more for Alexis then for Preston.
but she knew Preston, he was a nice boy. Besides the fact that he has bullied, been in a relationship with several women at the same time.
oh gosh, what have I gotten myself into? she thought. Preston was nice, for his friends, or boys he got along with. But not for girls, gays or nerds. He disrespected all three, just like the rest of the team.
after the class had ended she saw Preston, leaning against the wall opposite of her. She was about to walk towards him until another boy prevented him from doing so.
"please listen Finley." Harry begged her to listen to him. she turned her attention towards him, showing she was listening.
"don't go on a date with Preston." he said a bit desperate. "I don't want you to go with him, he's not well known for his ways of treating women right." he said, looking down, not wanting to seem suspicious to her.
"why would you care, the last time I check you only cared about your imagine and winning, not about the fact that it was just a game, for PE." she said.
"I'm sorry." he said desperately. "I thought that if you weren't a good player, I could help you..." he mumbled, hoping she would forgive him.
"why would you want to help me?" she asked. she kind of expected an answer, but she wanted to hear it form him.
"because that way I would seem really well, and girls like it when boys help them with stuff they suck at and the boy is good at. And people, I mean girls. like to see me play." he rushed out, blushing.
"ahw," she cooed. "that's sweet." she grinned at Harry.
"so you're not going with Preston?" He asked, trying to sound casual. she laughed.
"I'll might refrain form answering, we could hang out with the three of us, you could protect me." she winked jokingly. she didn't need protection.
"alright." Harry grinned. "I'd love that, we could go to the bowling ally." He had always wanted to take a girl there, but Sally wouldn't give in.
"I'll inform Preston, thanks Harry." she said, not really meaning it. he leaned in to hug her, but she already walked away.
"oh, and you're zipper's open." she said loudly, Harry looked down and saw she was right. he blushed and quickly zipped it close. she was some girl, he thought to himself.
he felt satisfied, yes she was still going out with Preston. But he would be there, and now it was more of a hang out with friends then a real date.
"Preston?" Finley asked, "I was wondering if you would mind if there was a third person coming with us, he wanted to go to a bowling ally, and I'd love that."
"but I thought we would go on a date?" he asked a bit disappointed.
"I'm not sure if I want to go on a date with you yet." she said honestly. "you don't have the best reputation with women." she shrugged.
"I have a great reputation with women." he said, acting offended. but he knew all to well she was right, but he couldn't let her slip through his fingers.
"yeah." she said not very convincing. "about the fact you can get them in bed with you within seconds." she joked, laughing.
"that's not funny, it's a gift." He said, forgetting he was talking to a girl, and you shouldn't talk to girls the way he had just done.
"yeah." she repeated. "a special gift." said sarcastically. rolling her eyes. "I doesn't work on me though." she challenged.
"because you're different." he mumbled. "you're special." This made her roll her eyes again, so cheesy.
"sicne when have you become a sap?" she asked him, crossing her arms
"since I met you, since my thoughts are only about you, since you came into my life, changing it." he said, grinning at her.
"such a sap." she said, shaking her head as if she was disappointed.
"but who will join us?" Preston asked, changing he subject. he didn't want to talk about the fact she made him a sap.
"Harry, you know him right? oh wait I don't have to ask, the whole school knows who he is." she laughed to herself.
"he's going?" he asked, a bit shcoked about that. Harry would never go out. "he wanted to go out with you?" he asked to make sure.
"yeah, he proposed to hang out with the three of us." she said, he gritted through his teeth.
"he propossed that?" he asked, angrily clenching his jaw. he wanted to hit Harry hard, so hard the girls at this school wouldn't dare to look at him again.
"I thought I already said that." she teased. "I wanted him to come, so don't be mad at him?" she asked flatly, noticing Preston's anger,
he shook his head. but the expresion gave away he was still angry. what to do? "please?" she asked, begging him in a sweet tone. he looked at her, smiling at the girl he took interest in.
"alright fine, I promise." He grumbled, not really wanting to give in, but he did anyway.
"guess what?" Harry asked, grinning at Stan. Stan looked at him, giving him a question look.
"what?"
"Preston asked Finley to go out wiht him So I made it a hang out thing with the three of us." he said, still grinning.
"who's Finley?" Stan asked, a small smile finding it's way on his face. He knew something Harry didn't.
"oh, and I'm not gay. Sorry about that, I guess it was the heat of the moment." this made both boys laugh and Harry turn scarlet.
"it's fine, I didn't believe you were gay anyway." he patted Harry on his back. "but who's Finley?" he asked again.
"the most wonderful girl you will ever meet, you have to meet her, you'll love her." Oh I''ve met her, Stan thought.
"wait, you like the girl, as in a more then friends way?" He asked, Harry couldn't like Finley. That was against all law of nature. well not really, but it felt like it.
"yeah." Harry sighed. "she orginal, she isn't like the other girls. she got something driving her from what she wants, nothing standing in her way."
"and that's what you go from your PE class, really man?" Stan asked in unbelief. Harry frowned.
"How do you know I have PE with her?" Harry, he was really suspicious.
Stan was freaking out. Cursing, sh.it How could I be this stupid. he thought. what do say, I can't just confess I've been lying.
"she's my sister." Before Stan could hold himself the words tumbled out of his mouth. How could he be this stupid
"Your sister?" Harry asked almost in unbelief. This is too good to be true. He thought. Or was it? I mean I kissed her brother. Isn't that like awkward ?
"Yup." Stan said not wanting to give in and stay he was lying.
"So you could introduce us?" Harry asked. Hopeful. Stan didn't want to give Harry false hope.
"Well..." Stan said. Postponing his answer. He didn't want to give into Harry. If he would didn't say yes it would raise questions if he did yes he would solve his problems. Or would it? Wouldn't he just delay his problems.
"I mean, I'm not sure if she actually wants to meet you." He said, fiddling with the hem of his shirt. He was trying to come up with good excuses. But next sounded worst then the previous.
"oh but I'm pretty sure she does." Harry said, but the tone of his voice didn't really help to convince Stan.
"but if she doesn't it would be pretty awkward." Stan tried. "but if she does she'll be fine around you, if she likes you that is."Stan didn't quickly like people, specially not if they put them through rough situations.
"I'll take that chance." Harry said grinning happily. "I mean, I'm more attractive then Preston anyway, he's just a first class di.ck"
"well you are known as a first class di.ck, even though I know you aren't." Stan shrugged.
"yeah, but you could tell her things about me that are amazing of course." Harry said half jokingly. "like that I'm not a first class di.ck"
"I'm not sure if I'm actaully going to say to her that you're not a first class di.ck" Stan laughed. "but I'll say you're good at football."
"but she probably knows that already." Harry whined childishly. "I mean, she thinks I'm a di.ck for saying she couldn't play football well, so that raises bad memories about me."
"then why did you say it?" Stan asked, when Harry explained to him earlier it were just a jumble of words. the fact he was nervous made him forgive him.
"well you see." Harry started kind of awkward. "I first didn't think she would play that well. And because of that I told her to sit on the bench so she could see me play, then she would maybe let me help her you know. and she would actually like me," Harry explained, clearer then before.
"and you told her that?" Stan asked.
"sort of." Harry replied balancing from his heel to his toes, his hands behind his back.
"sort of?" Stan raised his eye brow with a slight laugh. What Harry said was true, but Stan could never have made anything out of it, well at least not what Harry just explained.
"well, I was really nervous and it didn't come out that well, I was just explaining parts and I didn't know where to start, I'm really suprised she even wanted to hang out with me."
"and Preston." Stan added a cheeky grin plastered on his face as he was teasing Harry.
"yes and Preston." Harry grumbled, feeling angry towards the feathery haired boy. it was like Preston had stolen something from Harry, that something. being Finley.
"Oh." Harry suddenly remembered a question he wanted to ask Stan before, but it had completly slipped his mind.
"what?" Stan asked, thinking Harry was being actually really serious.
"you haven't told your sister about us kisisng, have you?"