Chapter Eighteen of My Life 📍

I am eighteen years old now, graduated high school as the valedictorian yes I repeat as the: VALEDICTORIAN. My brothers, Auntie Taya and Grandma were all there at my graduation yelling and screaming when they constantly called my name for accomplishments and awarded me. My graduation may I have been my second best day of my life after Ace-J was arrested I haven't seen him ever since.

My Auntie Taya got me a nice 2015 White Range Rover as a graduation gift. I was loving my life. 2015 is really being good to me and I appreciate my growth. I wasn't depressed or sad about life I was perfectly fine with the way my life going. I still kept contact with Ms. Onnia and we spoke everyday. Lord, I really appreciate her in my life . She's the best mentor ever. Now, that I have a car I'm driving everywhere. I'm not in any need of any job because my father and grandfather left me a load of money that I know can claim because I'm eighteen years old now. All of my brothers and I's bank accounts looked like a phone number.

I moved out the hood and got myself this nice cozy apartment. My apartment is decorated in burgundy & gold and I am living great. I'm more outgoing now, I have a best friend her name is Kyla. Kyla and I became friends freshman year and have been great friends ever since. We are always going clubbing and to parties. Kyla lost both of her parents during a drug deal gone wrong and she was being raped by her older cousins. We related on many stuff and I believe that's why we click better. Every time we vent to each other our friendship becomes tighter and I appreciate that. Kyla's bank account also looks like a phone number so we both have no reason to work for crappy checks every two weeks.

It's Friday night, Kyla & I are going to this popping club downtown, Lust 45 and every night they have more than one special guest. We love going to Lust 45 , VIP section, and being bougie with our liquor. All the other girls hate us when we go out but it doesn't matter.

The clock reads 7:23 p.m and Kyla hops in the shower after me and I'm in my room trying to figure out what I want to wear. I look in my closet to a bunch of ordered clothes never worn. I find this red fitted dress, "My curves and this dress will be a bomb combination" , I thought. I took the dress and threw it on my bed and looked in my jewelry organizer to find some nice accessories to match this look. I find a nice gold statement necklace, some gold rings and simple but cute gold earrings. I open the door to my shoe closet and find my gold patent pumps and some gold flats for when the party gets too lit. I begin to get dressed and put my accessories on. I look in the mirror and decided that I'm not in love with my outfit for tonight and I should put something else. I look in my closet and find some new black fitted jeans and a cotton pink blouse. I throw the outfit on and go to my shoe closet to grab my Juicy Couture pink pumps. I went to the bathroom to go slay my face and it took me about 40 minutes.

I went to go check on Kyla and her makeup was done and and she had on a cherry red sweater dress on and knee high Micheal Kors knee high heel boots. Her cherry red matte lipstick matched her sweater dress and she looked amazing. I went to my room to get my phone, debit card, 2 credit cards, and a $20 bill, I slipped them in my back pocket. I went to the mirror and took my bundles out of the flexi rods.

I thought to myself: "Wow, I would have never thought my life would be so great!" .

Kyla and I were ready to leave by 9:06 p.m. we drove Kyla's red Range Rover. We had the music blasting and we were definitely feeling ourselves. We got to the club and gave the keys to a valet to park the car. When we walked up to the entrance and security already knew who we were. We paid $20 for V.I.P. but the regular fee is $60 but the security guards been trying to get with us for the longest. We walked to our V.I.P. spot and we were already getting drinks handed to us. We were in our spot getting lit & having fun. It seemed like as the hours passed the club got even more lit.

Alianna's Point Of View:

I love getting lit with my best friend Kyla but as I'm getting lit I notice this fine guy. He's about 6'6, brown-skinned, fresh shape-up and he had on a sky blue striped button up, sky blue blazer, black dress pants & some loafers on. He dressed the way I would want my boo to dress and he's been eyeballing me all night. As, I sit down taking selfies he comes over and sits by me on the couch in the V.I.P. section. I sit on the couch shook, "He looks even better near me".

I look at him and start a convo ~

Me: Hey, what's up?

Him: Nothing much, I've been watching you and you're so fine so I had to come over here to try to get your number

Me: Of course, you're fine yourself! Sheesh, here's my number 651-765-9807

He immediately dials my number and proceeds to save it.

Me: My name is Alianna.

Him: My name is Tymir and I have to bounce but I will make sure I text you.

I nod my head yes and watch him leave.

Lawddd, he is too fine!

Kyla was in the corner getting compliments from these guys and she gave me the look that it is time to leave. I got up and we left the club at 3:22 A.M. When we got home, we washed our makeup off and put our pajamas on. Kyla came to my room to vent and I knew she would end up sleeping with me so she talked until we both fell asleep.

VOTE ❗️