Great Life 📍

Ever since we adopted Kamilla life has been amazing. She's a good child and she is very respectful. She doesn't waste the money that we give her time to time she saves it until she goes out shopping or needs to get something. We enrolled her into a public high school nearby called Northview High School, she has been in school for 2 1/2 months and still hasn't made friends. Tymir and I both agreed that we wouldn't force or rush her to make any friends and she will make friends when she is willing to. Academically, Kamilla is a star student and passes everything without an issue. She is in all honor classes and Tymir and I could not ask for any better from her. Kamilla and I have our talks almost every night and she loves to have them before she goes to bed. Tymir has his protective talks with her also and Kamilla often giggles at him but she abides by the rules. I am confident that we are raising a great young lady.

I started this organization where I donate essentials to the all-girls adoption centers and Tymir started one to donate essentials to the all-boys adoption centers. Both us got no profit for doing it and we sure did not need one. Every Saturday Kamilla and I would buy clothes all sizes, sneakers, sandals, shoes, all sizes to donate to these adoption centers. I would be in charge of the clothes and shoes etc while Kamilla would be in charge of picking out accessories, bed sets, makeup, lotions, body fragrances, school bags and much more. Together, every Saturday we worked as a team starting at 10 a.m. then when were done doing all of that we go out for lunch have a great time with each other. The reactions of the girls at the adoption center was priceless, it made me feel so happy within side. We helped the adoption centers with making rooms bigger, painting the rooms, nicer beds, and making sure all the fridges in the facilities were full. There's nothing better than helping my community!

Tymir and I are planning a vacation lowkey for Kamilla's birthday. We plan on taking her to Miami, Florida and then Puerto Rico for her 17th birthday in 2 months. We booked our flights, hotel, trip advisors and our rental cars. Of course, we are flying first class. We would be spending 1 week in Miami and then 1 week in Puerto Rico. I ordered me some new bundles and nice vacation clothes. I ordered Kamilla some bundles as well and nice outfits for the 2 weeks we will be gone for. I got us matching pink sparkly luggages and cute passport covers. The three of us live so lavishly. I love having a minature me. Kamilla is up for a big suprise and I cannot wait for her to be shocked. Kamilla as of right now thinks we're just going out to dinner but little does she know how many stuff we have planned for her.

Tymir is crazy about Kamilla. Her birthday is in two months and he already bought her a rose gold Apple watch, light pink MK satchel, rose gold wireless Beats, 5 pairs of Vans. Tymir says that he still is not done with her gifts. I love how passionate he is about taking care of her. Their bond makes me feel so good inside. What better family can I ask for? They complete my heart each and every day.

Kamilla passed her written driver's test and we sent her to driving school. She finished off great and she is a great driver. Time to time Tymir and I let her drive our car when we sit in the passenger's seat. My birthday gift to her is a new car and Tymir will pay for the insurance and car payments monthly. We lied and told Kamilla she is not getting a car until she is 18 but that will be her suprise for 17th birthday with the trip as well. I bought her car 2 weeks ago and left it at the dealership until it was time to get it. I bought Kamilla a white 2017 Nissan Maxima and could not wait to gift it to her.

Kamilla always expressed how she loved white cars especially ths one so why wouldn't I get it for her

Kamilla always expressed how she loved white cars especially ths one so why wouldn't I get it for her. I got Kamilla pink fluffy seat covers so she could drive comfortable. I know that the car will make her her appreciate Tymir and I (2Ox) times more.

After all the planning, I was doing it the clock read 1:55 and I quickly left the house to go pick up Kamilla from school. By, the time I reached Kamilla's school and Kamilla was walking out of the school with a mean mug. Usually she walks up to the car smiling but today was different. She opened the car door and hopped in.

"Hey", she said with a low voice.

"Hey pretty girl, what's the matter with you my love?", I asked looking at her.

"Nothing", she sighed and strapped her seatbelt.

"Something, girl talk to me babyboo", I said turning her face to me.

"Kids at school made fun at because I tripped during lunch, it just pissed me off that's all", she responded.

"Aw, love shrug it off none of them look better than you or dress better than you for sure!"

Kamilla giggled and cheered up instantly. Before we went home we stopped at Subway got subs and got one for Tymir. We sat and ate ours then out of the blue Kamilla asks "when can I have a little sister or brother?". I looked at her, looked down and back up then giggled.

"Huh", I asked.

"I want another sibling .... a baby .... from you and dad", She said firmly.

"Girllllll...... I don't know ask Daddy when you get home", I answered.

She nodded and ate.

When we finished we through our trash away and gave the store a $30 tip for fast and great customer service. When we got home Tymir was already waiting for us especially Kamilla. He said that he had a whole rest of the day planned out and I wasn't invited.

I laughed and then when Tymir went to his car, I whispered to Kamilla "ask your dad about the baby", she giggled and said okay.

Now, the the two were gone, I went to the couch to take a nap until they return.