Upgrade 📍

2 Years After the Car Meeting

So, that night Tymir did come with my food and we kissed ... yes .. we kissed.Ever since that night, we talked all day everyday. He became my boyfriend after 2 1/2 months of speaking. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend ever.

Now, I'm writing how my life upgraded in 2 years. I got a house with 3 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, movie theater, 2 dining rooms and much more big beautiful stuff. I lived in this nice area in Cove Neck and my neighbor was my best friend, Kyla, how could I ever separate myself from her. She was always as great as I was.

I managed to get my grandmother in a nursing home to get the proper care she needs and bought my Auntie Taya a house 10 minutes away from my grandmother's nursing home. Everything was so settled and it felt great to have my life together at the age of 19.

I sat at home waiting for Tymir to come over and relax with me before he went to work just the regular. As, I sat down watching tv, I heard a car come park in my driveway and I ran to the door waiting for Tymir. He walked up to the door shocked that I was already standing there.

I giggled, "Hey Tymir bookie".

"Hey boothang, I know you're happy to seem and the feeling is mutual for sure", he said to me leaning to me for a kiss.

We walked into my living room and I laid on his lap so he can play with my hair. He played with my hair and smiled. I smiled back explaining to him how much I adore him. He hugged me in satisfaction.

"Babe, can we talk about something?", he said softly.

I hurried and sat up because I know that something is up when he asks me to speak about something.

"Sure love, talk", I responded.

"My life feels like it is crashing down on me since last night. My alcoholic mother decided last night that she doesn't want me living in her house anymore since I suggested her to get help with her issues. She kicked me out last night, bleached my work clothes and sold some of my stuff to get money for alcohol. Last night, she hit me with a liquor bottle really hard that it smashed so last night, I slept in my car. I did not call the cops because I love my mom and cannot put her behind bars. I was wondering if from now on I can live here." , Tymir vented as tears rushed down his face.

I looked at him breaking down in front of me and it felt like a sharp knife cutting me right in my chest. I held him in my arms and picked his head up then said, "babe, I got you. We are going shopping and of course you can live here with me. You do not have to worry about going through that ever again."

He hugged me so tight, I don't believe he ever hugged me as tight ever. The hug made me love him even more. When he hugged me as tight it is as if I felt something in him transfer in me .... connection ... more love ... I do not know what it was but it was really strong!

I let him relax and I put on my Navy Blue UGGS on and my Navy Blue Nike hoodie then grabbed my wallet off my dresser. I went to living room and he was sitting on the couch just watching tv.

"You ready boo", I asked.

"Yes, I really appreciate you for doing this for me", he answered.

"Never a problem love, c'mon", I responded.

We got up and went to his Jeep Wrangler then took off for the mall. As, we are driving to the mall Tymir receives a phone call from his job & he sends it to voicemail. He tells me that he rather just make his boss speak to the answer machine and he'll get the message from there. We arrive at the mall and Tymir is looking for parking. Tymir tells me to play the message on speaker so I did and we listened to the voicemail: Hey, Tymir, it's Erik your manager ... unfortunately we are running slow and I have to lay you off. I do not want to do that but because of rules of my job says that if you have been working here for less than 3 years ... you have to be on the layoff list. I'm sorry Tymir.

We looked at each other at the same time.

"Dammit, here's another L", Tymir yelled shaking his head.

"Babe, I got you! Everything is going to be just fine!", I told him holding his hand.

We got out of the car and walked into the mall hand in hand. I got him new clothes and shoes that varied from the brands of : Nike, Adidas, True Religion, H&M, F21, Jordans, Vans, Calvin Klein, PUMA, Urban Outfitters, Ralph Lauren Polo and much more. Of course, I shopped for myself also but what type of girlfriend would I be if I did not help Tymir out, he has been good to be since day one! We kept getting so much stuff we had to continuously put our shopping bags in the Jeep. Tymir was so thankful and that is what I loved about him. He did not get cocky as we were shopping, he appreciated every single cent I spent on him at the mall. I do not regret one cent that I spent on my boo Tymir. Before, we left the mall we ate Chipotle and enjoyed each other's company.

We ate and then left the mall. We stopped at Walmart to get hangers so Tymir can organize all his clothes but I did some large grocery shopping. We paid and put all the groceries in the car. When we got home together we organized all the groceries in the right places. Then, we went to what is now "OUR" room to organize his clothes. Because, we bought so much it took us about 2 hours to finish organizing everything. I loved my master bedroom it had three gigantic closets: one was mine, the other one was Tymir's and then the last one was for our shoes. In exhaustion, we laid in bed and Tymir looks over to me and says, "One day, I am going to marry you and be the father of our first child ... just wait on it", he kisses me and shuts his eyes. On that note, I turned off the light and cuddled in his arms to go to sleep.

~ VOTE, COMMENT & PLEASE SHARE. THANK YOU FOR READING!

Beautifully Abused . जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें