New Addition 📍

So, the next morning we woke up and went out to T-Mobile and purchased a Gold iPhone 8 plus for Kamilla. Both Tymir and I have the same phone so why not welcome her with a: new phone. We asked for a pink gift bag to put it in there and we bought 5 nice cases for her to put on her phone. By, the time we got home it was 11:25 a.m. when I looked at my phone I got another email from Mrs.Brown saying that she'll be coming over with Kamilla at 3 o'clock later on and she'll be brining a couple of agreements for Tymir and I to sign to finalize everything. I shared the news with Tymir and he was excited. We left Kamilla's new phone in the gift bag on her bed. 

Tymir sat on the couch watching Maury while I tried to figure out what I wanted to make for lunch. After, 15 minutes of thinking I finally figured out what I wanted to make for lunch. I prepared Shrimp fettuccine pasta, garlic bread, grilled chicken,  yellow rice, potato salad, and a medium portion of ceasar salad. As, I was rushing and slaving over the hot stove all Tymir did was laugh at posts he was watching and whatever he was watching on tv. I burnt my arm trying to cook and he didn't even bother to ask if I was fine. So, I was waiting for him to turn his attention over to me so I can ignore him the same way. Yes, I can be very petty. I prepared everything nicely on the dinner table for our company. By, the time I was finished with preparing everything it was 1:30 p.m. I went to the shower to take the scent of food off of me and then I got dressed. I went to sit on the couch in the living room on my phone scrolling down Instagram.

"Can I get some food babe, I'm hungry", Tymir asks.

I sit on my phone and ignore him.

"Alianna, I'm talking to you ... can I get some food", Tymir asks again.

I continue to ignore him.

He walks up to the couch I'm sitting on for about 30 seconds and then lifts my chin.

"You don't hear me to talking to you?", he asks.

"Yes, but you were ignoring me earlier so I just wanted to return the favor", I say with a smile.

He smiles and shakes his head. He floods me with kisses.

"I'm not ignoring you now, does that count", he says still kissing me.

I giggle and say: "Yes, I guess it does count but don't touch the food Tymir. If you're hungry eat some snacks the food is for our company and new addition to the family."

"Ughhhhhhhhh", Tymir says walking to the pantry to go find a snack.

"You'll be fine, you're such a big baby",  I say.

He finds himself some chocolate covered pretzels and gets two for the both of us. Tymir lays on my lap as we snack and watch the Steve Wilkos Show. 

As, we sit together I just think of how I was born out of misery and now look at my living conditions. I spend money freely, I live luxuriously, and now I am going to give a 16 year old a better life. I feel so accomplished and couldn't ask for a better life at all. 

As, I continued to sit in my deep thoughts, my thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell when I shot my eyes at the clock it was 3:O1 p.m. I nudged Tymir to get off of me and to answer the door. He quickly got up and opened the door then greeted Mrs. Brown and Kamilla.

Kamilla surprisingly ran in the house and hugged Tymir as if she knew him ever since she was younger. I greeted Mrs. Brown and then Kamilla ran and hugged me so tight. The moment was so special it was like we connected automatically. I could tell she needed a tight hug for a while. I remember when I was younger getting raped I desired the same hug but could never find it.