E n d i n g 📍

Kamilla's birthday is in three days and so is our vacation. I hired two of the best hair stylist in New York to slay our hair. Kamilla and I woke up at 9 and the hair stylists were coming to the house at 10 am. We got up brushed our teeth, showered, got dressed and then made enough breakfast for all of us. We cooked bacon, eggs, pancakes, with some hash browns. 

By, the time we were done cooking the 2 ladies that were going to do our hair were ringing the doorbell. Kamilla ran and answered the door. 

"Hey, Good morning", Kamilla said to the both of them.

"Good morning ladies", I said.

"Good morning", they both said with big smiles across their face.

"We have breakfast for you two", I told them.

"Sure", one of the ladies answer for the both of them.

"Come fix your plates", I say waving them over to the kitchen.

They set their tools down and did as they were told. The ladies introduced themselves as they washed their hands to fix their plates. One of the ladies was Lula and the other was Daria. We all sat and ate our food before we started business. When we all were done Kamilla took the plates and utensils and placed them in the dishwasher. 

The ladies washed their hands again and then started to open their tool box. I went inside my bedroom closet to get Kamilla and I's bundles. I told the ladies that we will be doing our hair in our Glam Room. Kamilla, Lula, Daria and I walked to the Glam Room down the hall. I turned the light on and the large vanity mirrors that come with light as well. Lula and Daria looked around the room amazed and complimented almost everything. Kamilla and I sat in each of the fluffy chairs and the ladies opened their tool box and set them on the desks in front of us. 

Lula was my hair stylist and Daria was Kamilla's hair stylist. I turned on the tv and clicked Youtube then started playing music. The ladies braided our hair down, I was getting a frontal and Kamilla was getting a lace closure. It took the ladies 25-30 minutes to braid both our hair down neatly. They were professional just how I like it. All four of us sang along with the tv, talked about random stuff and took bathroom breaks when needed. As, Lula and Daria were sewing in our hair, Kamilla tells me that Tymir texted her saying he'll be home by the time it is time to pay because he wants to pay. I love how sweet he is. Both Lula and Daria awwed the fact that Tymir was so sweet.

After an hour both Lula and Daria were finishing up on our hair. Five minutes, after the front door was opening and it was Tymir. He came into the Glam Room with Lula's money with a $5O tip and Daria's money with a $5O tip. The ladies were so happy with their payments. Kamilla and I both thanked them, they cleaned up and left the house. 

Kamilla and I took lots of pictures together and lots of selfies then left the Glam Room. The clock read 12:30 p.m., little does Kamilla know our flight to Miami is tonight at 8:12 p.m. We already rented the car out in Florida, vacay home booked, and have reservations for this restaraunt  called,  CVI. CHE 1O5 , a great Peruvian restaurant I have been to before.

"Kamilla, pack some nice summer clothes, shoes, and accessories. We're going on a road trip to a resort, Tymir and I have been to for a week.", I said.

"Yayyyyy, I'll be spending my birthday at a nice resort", she said excited running to her room.

Tymir and I made eye contact, smiled then gave each other a high five. Our bags were already packed so we didn't have to get anything ready. Tymir's personal driver, Lowo will be driving us to the airport and will be picking us up at 6 p.m.