New - New 📍

So, I tried to roll over the next morning and Kyla was laying on my stomach so I couldn't move. I looked down to see if she was deep asleep and she was so there was no point of trying to get up. When you're asleep you weigh 90 more pounds than usual. I guess whenever she feels like waking up, I'll get up.

I looked outside and admired the beautiful view I had:

I rolled over and grabbed my phone off my nightstand and immediately remembered Tymir from the club last night

I rolled over and grabbed my phone off my nightstand and immediately remembered Tymir from the club last night. I press the power button of my phone and found a text message from my brother Sakir asking me advice about this girl he likes, I got like 23 Snapchat notifications, and some emails. I texted my brother back and told him how to act so the girl doesn't reject him on his first try. I respond to all my Snapchat notifications and started to watch some stories forgetting that my sound was all the way up until a loud video plays and Kyla wakes up angry. I've known Kyla for a while now and that girl sure hates when she wakes up out of her sleep due to noise.

Kyla: Yo, are you serious right now?! I'm trying to sleep.
Me: Girl, good morning to you too. Do me a favor? Look around sis, this ain't your room.
Kyla: Whatever, shut up.

Kyla rolls off my bed and stumbles on a pillow then falls. I lay on the bed and crack up. She gets up and throws the pillow at me and slams my door. I shrug, she'll be just fine later on. I got out of bed connected my phone to my bluetooth speaker and blasted music before my shower. I went in my closet and got my yellow hoodie dress that says "Slay" in black letters then I got my yellow low vans. I laid the clothes out with my black fishnet stockings. I hopped in the shower and sung along with the songs. After, 30 minutes I ended my shower. I went to my room and got dressed. I brushed my hair and the curls were loose. I took my phone and my wallet then some bills I had to pay off.

Kyla came in my room and looked at me.

Kyla: you not grown, where you think you going?

Me: I'm just going to pay some bills and probably shopping.

Kyla: I would go with you but I have a lunch date with Dwayne.

Me: Sounds good boo, be safe lol. Bring me back stories.

Kyla: Thank you, be safe too. I love you and I will.

Dwayne is Kyla's on and off boo. I don't know when they're serious and when they aren't. I try not to enter mouth in their business because it definitely is a COMPLICATED SITUATION! I made my way to leave the house to go pay the bills.

I get in my car and Gyptian's song Hold Yuh, was already blasting. I drove out of the parking lot and started to vibe to the song. My phone flashed with a notification but because I was driving I paid no mind to my phone. When I got to Wells Fargo, I parked my car and looked at my phone. The number read: 718-244-8954 and said: Hey Good Morning, it's Tymir from last night save my number.

 The number read: 718-244-8954 and said: Hey Good Morning, it's Tymir from last night save my number

I went inside the bank and did the transfers to pay the bills that I had to. I drove to Dunkin' Donuts and got myself a raspberry Colatta. I parked in Dunkin' Donuts parking lot and waited for him to text me back.

I didn't want to fall to hard for the guy but man I need a male figure in my life to show me some stuff new. I've been through some hurt in my life and I just need some fixing but I definitely will not get hurt in the process. I sat and drank my Colatta just relaxing in my car. I constantly checked my phone waiting for  Tymir to text me back but he never did. So, I turned my car out of the parking lot and drove to the mall just to "window shop". As, I was shopping I just got became so down to the point where I turned to some retail therapy to uplift my soul. I bought new Sephora, MAC cosmetics, Vans, Nike Haurraches, graphic tees and some purses. My hands were full as I walked to my car and then my phone lit up. I threw all the bags in the car and checked my phone to see this.

He's bringing me food? Lorddddd, listen he passed the first test

He's bringing me food? Lorddddd, listen he passed the first test. I love food and he offered. He isn't selfish because he could of ate alone and I would have never known. I stopped myself in my thoughts because I was scared to be let down. I wasn't about to put this soft side on and get hurt. Definitely not. I drove home and entered all the bags in my room. Kyla still was out so I watched tv by myself in our living room watching reruns of Everybody Hates Chris. I can't lie, I cannot wait for this car talk with Tymir he is so fine but I will pump my brakes if I start speeding tonight. As, I sit down I wonder what my dad would think of me seeing someone ... how would my life be different?

VOTE
LEAVE FEEDBACK
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE CAR MEETING.
Follow : mxostories on IG for updates on stories.