19

Alexander finally broke from our kiss and gently let go of me.

"Are you okay about this?" He asked

"Yes, of course. I think I love you." I said quickly

"I think I love you too, Clayton. I know I love you. I've loved you ever since we met. I love you."

Alexander started to cry so I hugged him. I was so confused right now and didn't really know what to do.

"Are you okay Alex?"

The wind stopped howling and the animal noises went quiet, everything was quiet for a second.

"I've known I liked boys since I was little, I didn't really embrace it though because of my dad." He said quietly

"I'm so sorry Alex." I didn't know what else to say.

"When I was nine, I had a sleepover with a kid one year older than me. His name was Nickolas, he had ash blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. We kissed at the sleepover and my dad saw. He didn't do anything until the morning when Nicolas left, but once he did leave my dad started beating me and blaming my mom. I turned my feelings off and for a while I was happy pretending to be straight but seeing you changed everything."

Alexander had started to cry so I held him. I was the one helping him this time and it felt good knowing I was the one helping him. He stayed crying on my shoulder for about 10 minutes before he began to kiss me again. I could taste the salt from his tears on his lips.

"Want to go home?" Alexander asked.

"Yeah sure, whatever you want."

Did he just call his home ours?

When we got to Alex's house I called my mom. She was happy since we haven't spoken in like forever. I didn't tell her about Alexander because I wasn't really sure what our relationship was yet. Me and Alexander ate leftover pizza for dinner then talked about everything for a bit and before we knew it, it was 11:00pm.

"I'm getting tired, want to go to bed?" Alexander asked

"Yeah same." I replied

When we got to his room Alexander began to take his clothes off but instead of leaving his underwear on, he took them off too. He turned around slowly as I saw his beautiful body. His penis was flaccid but slowly began to grow bigger. He had some pubic hair at the top of his penis and turning into a happy trail as it reached his stomach.

"Is this okay?" Alexander asked.

"It's perfect." I said with a smile placed on my face.

I stepped forward from the entry way and began to strip. I quickly took all my clothes off but slowly took my boxers off. I wasn't as big as Alex which made me a bit insecure. I finally just let my underwear fall to my feet revealing my penis. I was 2/3 of the size as Alex's and a bit more pubic hair. He scanned the area before smiling and looking back at me. He stepped forward and cupped my face.

"You're so sexy and perfect. I love you." Alexander said as he began to bite into my neck.

I let out a small moan and grabbed his ass. Our penises were fully erected and I felt like exploding all over Alexander. He grabbed me and pushed me on the bet then hovered over me.

"I thought you were tired?" I asked

"Not anymore."

Alexander put his head to my neck and began to smell it heavily before licking and biting down. It felt so good and so right but wrong. I fucking loved this and him.

"Ready?" Alexander said seductively