21

After we finished having a shower together, we went straight to bed. We were both exhausted. Tomorrow, I mean today, was Sunday so school started tomorrow.

We woke up at 11:00am, still really tired but when I saw Alex beside me, I instantly became happy and excited for the day.

"Good morning baby." Alexander said beaming down on me.

"Morning." I said yawning.

Alexander stared right into my eyes. I focused on every part of his sexy face. He was gorgeous.

"I had a really good time last night. I love you."

"Aw Alex, I love you too."

"Imma go make us breakfast."

"Kay. I'll be down in a minute."

I loved Alex, a lot, but I was scared of how he would act at school tomorrow. I just hoped that there wouldn't be any drama.

I got dressed and walked downstairs. Alex was making waffles or was trying to at least. It was cute how he would go to all this trouble to just make me happy.

"Need any help?" I said chuckling

"Oh no I'm good."

"Are you sure?"

Alex laughed and looked up at my embarrassingly.

"Well, I could use your help if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind."

I walked over cheerfully and finished making the waffles. I put two on a plate each and put whipped cream and different barriers on. They looked delicious. I sat them down on the table then sat down across from Alexander.

"These look delicious! Definitely better than the ones I make."

"Aw don't say that babe, your cooking is- well it's okay." We both began to laugh and eat.

After breakfast, we both played some videos games, made out, and fucked around a bit. The day flew by fast and before we knew it, it was already 9:00pm.

"Nervous for school tomorrow?" I asked

"As long as I'm with you I'll be fine."

Alex went down to kiss me before I backed away.

"I think you should try to work on your anger issues. Don't be embarrassed it's-"

"What?! Who the fuck do you think you are? Dr. Phil? Stop trying to act like I'm some stupid ass!"

Alex got up off the couch yelling and making aggressive hand motions.

"I didn't mean it like that. I-"

Alex punched me in the face and I fell down to the ground. I was in shock, the last person I thought would hit me was Alexander. I was hurt.

"Don't ever speak down to me! Got it?!"

That's all I heard before the only sound I could hear was myself crying. I felt something touch me and I flinched.

"Shh it's okay. I'm sorry Clayton." I heard alex say whispering in my ear as he held me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He kept repeating over and over again.