20

Alexander and I started to make out. His life tastes of pizza but it was still hot. He laid his chest on mine. I loved the feeling of the warmth from his chest on mine, it felt so good. Alexander stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes. His bright blue eyes were so sexy.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I've never done anything with a guy." Alexander said.

"I'm ready. I'll always be ready for you." I said as I started to kiss him.

Alexander got under me and stuck his middle finger in his mouth. It was hot as fuck. He made sure there was enough saliva before pressing his finger inside of my ass. It hurt at first but eventually felt good. Alexander added another finger and another going up and down in a rapid motion. I started to moan and pre cum started to pour out of my dick into a puddle on Alexander's chest.

"T-this feels s-so g-g-good." I said moaning in between words.

"Ready for me to fuck you now?" Alexander said grabbing my hair so my eyes were looking into his.

"Yes."

Alexander smiled and kissed me a few times before pulling me on top of him. He spat on his hand and covered it all over his dick. Alex gently pushed it inside of me. It was bigger than 3 fingers and a lot taller, but it felt even more amazing.

"Fuck that feels so good."

And once I said that Alexander started to push me up and down while he thrusted into me. I started to cry a bit because the feeling felt so good. After about 20 minutes, Alex had finally hit my prostate and it felt so fucking good. I felt like all the troubles in my life just didn't matter and I felt no pain for a few seconds. Cum starting shooting out of my dick, covering Alexander's face and chest. He smiled and dipped a finger in some then ate it. That was so hot.

"I think I'm gonna cum." Alexander said as his head fell back and his stomach jolted up. It looked like some type of seizure.

Alexander began to moan and swear and then I felt the pulse of his dick in my ass against my prostate. That felt amazing.

We waited for 5 minutes being perfectly still. Alex was still inside of me but then he pulled out. Cum gaming pouring out of my ass all over his legs and bed. I tried to catch it all with my hands to try to avoid making a big mess. But alex grabbed my hands and started to lick the cum off each one. He then started to chuckle a little.

"It's okay, don't worry about the mess. Let's go have a shower than I'll get some clean sheets and blankets. You did well." Alexander began to kiss me.

We got into the shower together naked. I turned on the shower then felt Alexander start to was my body with one hand while the other was touching my dick. His mouth was up close to my ear and I could feel his breathing as he put his dick in between my thighs and started to thrust. Before I knew it his cum shot up at the bathroom wall.

"You just make me so horny baby." He said breathing heavily.

Alexander than turned me around so that I was facing him.

"I love you. Like I actually love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you Clay." He began to cry a bit.

"I love you too, Alex. I've loved you this whole fucking time." I said laughing a bit.

He both began to kiss and hug each other. He was mine and I was his.