4

I smile awkwardly. "Hey, Harry..."

Harry raises his eyebrow. "How do you know my name?"

Kaia coughs and steps forward. "Harry, uh. We need your help."

"F-for what?" Harry stammers, still shocked that we know his name.

"We need your help to save Hell," I roll my eyes. "You're a demon."

"W-what?" Harry looks terrified. "T-that's not a v-very nice thing to say..."

Niall groans, and then he leaps forward and shakes Harry's shoulders. "Demon, we know you're in there! Talk to Harry right now, unless you want your home destroyed!"

"Niall, calm down," I rip Niall off Harry's shoulders, watching his eyes for any sign of red.

Harry's eyes suddenly glow red, and he yelps. "W-who are you? What are you doing in my head?"

I watch him, my eyes full of pity.

"Get out of me!" Harry screams, his eyes still red.

I genuinely feel bad for him. I mean, I knew the demon was inside me since I was created. I can't imagine learning about this at seventeen, or whatever age this guy is.

"No," Harry sobs. "I have parents... you didn't create me..."

I glance at Niall and Kaia, and they look as concerned as me.

"They..." Harry glances at us. "They have demons too?"

We all nod.

Harry's eyes slowly change back to green as he glares at us. "Prove it."

"Prove--" I chortle. "Prove it? You sure?"

Harry squints at me. "I'm absolutely sure."

I laugh. "Whatever you say."

Do the wing thing, I think.

Yes sir, Aamon replies sarcastically.

Black wings sprout out of my back and I take off ten feet into the air before landing back on the ground.

I flip my hair dramatically as the wings contract back into my back.

I look over at Harry, and his face is completely white, and he's making strange gurgling sounds from his throat.

"Told you," I smirk.

Harry looks like he's choking on air.

Niall wrinkles his nose. "Are you okay, man?"

Harry gulps. "Y-yeah, I'm okay, totally, I mean, I just learned that my parents were an illusion and I was created in h-h-hell, I'm okay, I'm amazing," he gasps. "I'm great."

He's extremely calm for someone who's just learned this kind of information.

Kaia takes a step forward. "Harry, we need you. To help save--"

"Hell, I know," Harry interrupts. He takes a deep breath and steadies himself.

"Are you okay?" Niall repeats.

"Y-yeah, I think so," Harry runs his fingers through his curly hair. "So, who do we need to find next?"

"Uh," Niall's eyes glow red for a second. "Liam Payne."

"Liam Payne?" Kaia's eyes grow wide. "Is he British?"

"Yeah, do you know him?" Niall raises his eyebrows.

Kaia shakes her head. "N-no, I don't know him."

Liam is Kaia's ex-boyfriend, in case you're wondering, Aamon whispers.

I look over at Niall, and his eyes glow red for a second before his eyes widen. "Ah," he mouths. "I meant Zayn Malik. I have autocorrect on my mouth..."

Kaia relaxes. "Okay... how do we find this Zayn guy?"

Harry looks confused. "You mean Zayn Malik, right?"

"Yeah," I raise my eyebrow. "Do you know him?"

"Well yeah," Harry scratches his head. "He's my best friend... he's a part of all of this?"

"He's your best friend?" I smirk. "That simplifies things."

"Yeah, but he--" Harry looks astonished. "--he's a demon too?"

"Yeah..." Niall wrinkles his nose. "So, do you know where he lives?

"Obviously," Harry scoffs, and relaxes a little. "Follow me."

He jogs away at a normal human speed.

I follow him. "Harry, have you ever tried speed running?"

"What, you mean like this?" Harry sprints... at a normal human speed. Goddamn. This boy does not know how to run.

"No, like this," I propell myself fifty feet in front of him in about two seconds.

Harry's jaw drops open. "Whoa."

Then he speeds up to me.

"Impressive, Styles," Niall catches up to us and grins. We all look back, and Kaia leaps over our heads.

"Okay, guys," she says, waving her hands in the air. "Stop fooling around, we need to find Zayn. Harry, lead the way."

"Aye aye, cap'n," Harry smirks, showing off his dimples, and then he runs off, leaving a trail of dust behind him.

Thirty-ish seconds later, we arrive at Zayn's house, and Harry knocks the door.

Someone, who I think is Zayn, opens the door.

"Hey, Haz!" Zayn grins.

"Hi, Zen!" Harry laughs.

"What are you doing here?" Zayn raises his eyebrows, and then looks at the three strangers behind him. "Who are they?"

Niall steps forward. "Zayn, we know what you are."

Zayn narrows his eyes. "What are you talking about?"

"We're talking about you being a demon," I wrinkle my nose.

The black-haired boy takes a few steps back. "How do you know?"

Kaia, Niall and I stick out our pinkies, showing the black ring. Harry looks at us and does the same.

"Oh" is all Zayn mouths.

"Yeah..." Harry mumbles. "But we need your help."

"For what?" Zayn eyes him suspiciously.

"To..." Harry's eyes glow red. "To save Hell."

Zayn scratches the side of his head. "I heard rumours about that, but I didn't think that it was true..."

"Yeah... Lord of Hell sent us."

"Lord o-of H-Hell?" Zayn stammers.

What is with all these boys and stammering?

"Yeah, and you're joining us, whether you like it or not," Harry grins.

"Wait... what are you saying?" Zayn still looks confused, my god.

"We're saying," I interrupt. "You have to help us to save Hell."

Zayn raises his eyebrows. "Okay...?"

"Okay!" Niall claps his hands together. "That was easy, let's go. We only have one more person left."

"Who do we have to get?" Kaia asks.

Niall looks at her pitifully, knowing how she'd react to this. "We have to get Liam."