7

I wake up in a cold sweat on the pavement. I sit up, my eyes still closed.

"Louis. Wake up," a familiar voice causes me to open my eyes.

I'm not on the pavement. Around me is a realm that I know all too well.

The floor is rocky and red, and red lightning flashes against a pitch black sky. Pits of fire are camouflaged everywhere. In the distance there is an outline of a giant castle, smoke coming out of its windows.

But there's one thing that's wrong. The usual screams aren't echoing around the area.

"Louis. We have to find the others," the voice repeats. I blink, and through the smoke I faintly see the outline of a male person with curly hair.

"Who are you?" I mumble.

The person steps closer so I can see him better. "Hi."

"Harry!" I exclaim, relieved that I found someone that I recognize. "Thank goodness you're here."

"Yeah," Harry squints. "I'm glad I found you. I can't find anyone else."

I groan and stand up. "Where are the others?"

"I don't know," Harry looks around. "Where are we?"

"Hell, I think," I take a good look. "Yeah, we're certainly in Hell."

"How did we even get here?" Harry scratches his head.

"Well," I rack my memory. "Niall tossed me a rock that I think was actually a portal to Hell."

"Ugh," Harry whines. "But Niall's the one that knows everything, right? How are we supposed to find the others if we can't find him?"

"I'm right here," a far off voice calls.

"Niall? Is that you?" I yell.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" Niall shouts back, and then I see a faint silhouette of a person in the distance.

"Niall, thank god," Harry jogs up to him, and I follow. "We need to find the others."

"I know, I'm not dumb," Niall rolls his eyes. Huh. That's weird. I could've sworn his eyes were aquamarine. The eyes I'm looking at now are dark brown, nearly black.

The colour of death.

Maybe it's just the light in here. It's really dark in Hell.

"Where do we go?" I ask.

"That way," Niall points off to the distance.

"Okay, lead the way," I grimace.

Niall flashes me a mocking smile before he runs off into the distance, and we follow.

It must've been hours until we finally came to a stop.

"Niall," Harry pants, out of breath. "Are we almost there?"

"Oh, yes," Niall turns to us. His eyes are bright red. Not the talking-to-demon red, the possessed-by-something red. He grins evily, showing sharp teeth. "We're right here."

I take a step back. "Niall, what--"

I don't get the chance to finish my sentence. Niall yells some words into the sky in an unknown language, and a large metal cage crashes around Harry and I.

The floor disappears from beneath us, and we fall down into a deep hole.

Slowly, light starts to appear, and Harry and I both crash into individual chairs, back to back.

"What the--" Harry mutters as chains slink around our arms, binding us to the chair.

"Hey! You better let us--" I start to yell, but then stop as I start to take in our surroundings.

Kaia and Liam and bound to a chair, and Zayn and Niall are bound to a chair. All four of them are asleep.

"Wait..." I mutter. "If that's Niall, then who was the guy who trapped us here?"

"A demon?" Harry replies. "I dunno. We'll figure that out later. First, we need to figure out how to get out of here."

Kaia starts to wake up. "Where are we?"

"Hell's dungeon, I think. We need to get out," I answer.

Harry and I are struggling against our chains, until the wall that I'm facing opens.

I see someone who looks like a human step into the room. Someone that I recognize all too well, with his bald head, half-moon glasses, and his potbelly.

"Oh my god," Kaia says, way too loudly. "Mr. Morris?"

"Mr. Baldie?" I blurt.