Intro

This story is told in 'i'. And it also has POV's

If you have commented something on here it will 99.9% most likely will not be read. I get huge anxiety when I get a email saying someone commented so I just not look at it and trash it :)

Song: Don't forget the sun by Get scared
———————————————————

Running.
It was probably not the best decision I made.
I made stupid decisions and did stupid things.
Now i'm running away from my mistakes and the people that hate me and want me dead.
Im running away from my mistakes because I couldn't fix them or face them or else I would be killed or I would have to face the consequences.

I just hope this is the right decision, to run away from it all.
I just hope I don't make a another mistake.

What was that first mistake you ask?

Well, I think my first mistake was
meeting Timothy Sutton and Brian Haight,
Or was it a mistake?

There's too many secrets.
Too many bad decisions have been made.
The secret.
Regrets.
Lies.
It's all too much.
And it's taking a toll on everyone.

Vengeance.
Consequences.
It's all too much.

Everything is coming back.
Stabbing me in the back.
I thought everything would be fine but it just got worse and now I have to face the consequences.
There's no escaping them now.

My name is (y/n) (l/n) and I'm going to tell you how it all happened.
The secret.
The mistakes.
The consequences.

When will it ever end?

————————

|||Third person POV|||

The three (there's no Kate the chaser in this story:( ) infamous proxies walked down a long dark hallway in silence.
Their 'boss' had requested the three to come see him immediately in his office for a mission and small announcement.

The three have no idea what's going on or what's the mission about.
All they know is that their boss has his eye on some girl.
He has always given out missions to the three to stalk her day and night. It was exhausting for them to drive back and forth because the girl lives in Georgia, Atlanta and the car ride is about 3-4 hours away from the mansion.

The three finally came to a stop in front of big black oak doors where the words 'office' were on the front of the door.
The black ski masked proxy raised up his black gloved hand to the door and knocked three times.

"Come in." Their bosses voice boomed through the three proxies heads.

The proxy wearing a white mask, tan jacket and baggy jeans opened the big office door.
The three of them silently walked into their bosses office and sat in the chairs in front of his desk.

Files after files, and papers after papers were piled on the big desk where their boss sat with a single tan folder that had the word 'MISSION' on the front in red.

The proxy wearing orange-yellowish goggles and wearing a brown striped hoodie twitched and cracked his neck in his seat. He did not want to be in the same car as the white masked proxy for hours again because he pisses him off and makes fun of him. They always end up in arguments and fights that the black masked proxy always has to break up. They do respect each other and consider each other as family but they do tease each other often.
Usually one of them takes it too far, then chaos happens.

"I have a job for you, Tim and Brian." Their boss said as he handed the tan file to the red frowned masked proxy.

"(Y/n), the girl you three have been watching, will snap soon and I want you two to watch her from now on. Once she has snapped, befriend her and then bring her to me. You three can go now."

The three proxy's got off the wooden black chair's and sped walked out of the office. They walked back down the hallway and into the TV/living room where a blonde haired, green hatted elf like male sat, playing on the tv.

They plopped down on the black leather couch while looking over the file.

The file showed a picture of the (h/c) girl in the corner of the folder. All it said in the folder was her name, last name, eye colour, hair colour, age, height, and address. At the bottom of the folder were the exact same words their boss had told them.

The frowned masked proxy closed the file and placed it on a small table that was beside the couch.

"I think this mission will be hard for you, Tim, because you don't know how to befriend people, you don't have any friends and you don't know what a friend is." The brown haired twitching proxy smirked under his mouth guard as he looked at the white masked proxy.

Tim snapped his head and glared at the twitching proxy through the eye holes of his mask. "Like you have any friends, Tobias." Now Tim was the one that is smirking and Toby is the one that is glaring at him. "At least I can actually be nice to people and not act like a grumpy asshole."

Tim jumped up from his spot on the couch and reached out to grab Toby, but failed.
Toby jumped up from the couch before Tim could reach him and ran off.
The fuming Tim ran quickly after Toby but failed multiple times.
He kept slipping and sliding on the wooden floor and bumping into the walls.
Toby just stood there watching Tim as he attempted to chase him.
You see, Tim decided to clean his shoes because of all the dirt and blood on them so he decided to just wear socks around the mansion.
Bad decision.

Brian just sat on the couch, staring blankly at the wall thinking about how both of them are so childish and stupid.
It seems like he is the only mature one in the mansion because the blonde elf like male, that was playing video games, is now video recording the two proxy's chasing each other while laughing at them.
Sure he can be immature and joke around sometimes but just to brighten up the atmosphere. He is serious about his job but it seemed like he is the only mature one in the mansion other then EJ.

He is just slowly starting to not care about their fights and arguments.
He is just giving up at this point.
He doesn't find the need to break them up of their stupid childish fights.

He sighed. "I'm surrounded by idiots." (ME AT SCHOOL. SUCH A BIG MOOD)

——/ •••• • •—••   •—   —• \——
?

PLEASE READ THIS ⬇️

A/N PLEASE NO HATE. THIS IS MY FIRST PUBLISHED BOOK AND IF YOU WANT TO CRITICIZE IT THEN YOU CAN JUST GO AWAY!
Hello everyone my name is Blur (not actually).
lets just pretend that you are 23 and Tim is 24. I KNOW THAT TIM IS LIKE IN HIS LATE TWENTIES BUT ITS EASIER FOR ME IF THEIR IN THERE EARLY TWENTIES. I recently saw that they were not that many masky x reader story's and if there are some there very short, not that accurate or good. Masky is one of my favourite so I decided to make a story of my own and give it a shot.
This story is so and poorly written in trying to make it better just bear with me. I have some issues im dealing with right now and writing is my only escape.

Picture at the top ^^ goes to me (I took it a couple of days ago) and the characters (other then you of course) go to the creators!
Every chapter I will put a song at the top of the chapter that kind of goes with the chapter or I was listening to while I was writing the chapter.

This story will contain major swearing, blood, killing, depression, gore, secrets, cliffhangers and etc

Word count: 1350
Edited :)

It's all your fault (Masky x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara