Chapter 16: Realization

A/n omg I'm finally done with my essay and I'm pretty sure I got a horrible mark on my history test. I'm so done with school.
UPDATE: I GOT A 77% ON MY HISTORY TEST. WTF?!

I have been hallucinating lately like seeing a black shadow or something in the window so my anxiety is pretty high right now.  

I have a migraine and I'm sweating, fuc*ing hell.

ITS FUC*ING 32 DEGREES WHAT THE HELL. IT WAS SNOWING 4 WEEKS AGO WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

IM SO CONFUSED RN

I was unexpectedly told that I  have to go to a camp this weekend and they don't allow phones but I will find out a way like write the chapter at night or something. I will try to write chapter 17 for Monday :)

I watched avengers infinity war and I cried you could probably tell which part. Tom Holland is such a great actor, he's cool.

Published: June 1 12:05am 2018
Song: Panic room by AU/RA
——————————————————

Warning for this chapter

W̸̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂e̸̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑L̸͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨc̸͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo̸̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨM̸̘͈̺̪͓̺ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̸̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ t̸̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊O̸̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ t̸̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊H̸͚̖̜̍̃͐e̸̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ p̸̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏ͪ͋̚A̸̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n̸͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊I̸̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣC̸͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅ R̸̼̯̤̗̲̞̥̈ͭ̃ͨ̆O̸̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨo̸̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨM̸̘͈̺̪͓̺ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋

/•*(Y/n)s POV*•/

'So everyday I spend my time..
Drinking wine.
Feeling fine.
Waiting here
to find the sign.
That I can understand..
Yes I am.' -By: A$AP Everyday

1 and a half weeks have gone by since Toby and Brian had left and I have been stuck with Tim basically 24/7. We have been always getting into arguments and have been messing up patrols because of it. Every time he says something about me I feel like I want to choke him to death. He has just been so annoying and acting like he's better then everyone else. But somehow everytime I see him my stomach gets butterflies.

Right now I'm in my room laying on my bed with my headphones on, listening to some music. I'm just trying to relax while I can before someone comes and bothers me, like usually.
Metallica's song 'Unforgiven' (great song) now plays through my headphones causing me to tap my foot and quietly hum the lyrics to the song. A small smile rose up on my face as I enjoy this peaceful moment. The soft music of the chorus of Unforgiven, and the sun rays shining on me was just perfect at the moment. I closed my eyes with my hands behind my head, finally having one relaxing day..

I opened my eyes to not hearing any music or the feeling my headphones on my head. I rapidly blinked trying to make my eyes adjust to the almost like pitch black dark room. 'Did I fall asleep?' I looked around the room trying to see something, anything. I then realized that this is not my bed, nor my room. I slightly start to panic as I get off the bed and look around the familiar small, dark room. I then saw a outline of a desk, bookshelf, window and a closet. I then realize this was my old room.

The memories came back to me, which I didn't know that I lost them. All the beatings, name calling, body shaming, the blood, the bruises, the cuts, the pain. The numbness I felt. All of it. Came back to me. All the memories. The horrible memories I wanted to forget. I guess they'll haunt me forever.